Related:
Create New Tag
VERDERIDER12 VERDERIDER12
11/3/2015 6:20 AM

I've heard good and bad things about sunday and I wanted to compare the frame I have (2014 fit Mac stock) to a barely used Sunday frame a guy I know has. All help appreciated!

dave lawrence dave lawrence
11/3/2015 6:56 AM

Soundwave (I assumed the complete bike frame) Sunday Soundwave, 41-Thermal, full chromoly, aftermarket w/ Wave TT & DT, hollow dropouts, integrated chain tensioners and removable brake hardware.

Fit Mac:
Mac 1: CrMo Front Triangle
Mac 2: CrMo Front Triangle and Chainstays
Mac 3: Full CrMo Frame

If you have the Mac 3, they will be similar to an extent. If you have a Mac 1 or 2, it will be a very solid upgrade assuming no cracks or bends or dents.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

adamnmexican adamnmexican
11/3/2015 10:51 AM

sunday

It’s all bmx

eskimojay eskimojay
11/3/2015 3:45 PM

Fit Mac support shitty

Coopers25 Coopers25
11/3/2015 4:29 PM

The soundwave will be better than any stock Fit frame. Get the soundwave

blaaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaa
11/3/2015 6:41 PM
Coopers25 wrote:

The soundwave will be ...more

This! It is also probably better than any after market fit frames.

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
11/3/2015 6:49 PM

So we got a Stock Fit Mac frame vs arguably one of (if not) the strongest frames made backed by a much better warranty?

No contest, even though I'm not sure which level Mac you have, the Sunday dwarfs them. It'd be a lot closer if it were the aftermarket one but even then I'd say the Sunday hands down and that's not even a biased opinion either.

Assuming the Fit frame you have is a higher end one like the Mac 3, it still pales in comparison to the Soundwave because generally even if it's a full chromoly stock Fit frame, it's likely not heat treated at all whereas the Sunday is fully heat treated. Also the weld quality and such is usually lower on stock frames, and they typically don't carry much of a warranty if at all, which isn't saying much cause Fit doesn't offer lifetime warranty whereas Sunday does.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP