btn
btn
2 of 2
Related:
Create New Tag
shadow480 shadow480
4/29/2013 4:43 PM

I have one, the stems fine but my stock chain was shit. The alloy pegs are iffy also

Spenlard Spenlard
4/29/2013 4:45 PM

Buy bars, cranks, and a back wheel.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

kvaubel kvaubel
4/29/2013 5:02 PM
Spenlard wrote:

Buy bars, cranks, and a ...more

Could you be a little more specific?

Spenlard Spenlard
4/29/2013 5:25 PM
Spenlard wrote:

kvaubel wrote:

Could you be a little more ...more

I'm just saying those parts make a big difference compared to stock and will feel nicer. I dunno what parts you like.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

kvaubel kvaubel
4/29/2013 5:31 PM
Spenlard wrote:

kvaubel wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

I'm just saying those ...more

I don't know what parts to get either.

Don't know what parts are highly rated among the community.

Your personal suggestions?

BMXism BMXism
4/29/2013 6:00 PM
tomdon wrote:

weight training on your ...more

This.

Honestly dude.Ride the crap out of what you already have. Most people who start out don't drop 1k+ on parts. You're new, just ride your bike. Learn how to bunny hop or something. Get a good feel for riding and what it takes to maneuver a bike. No offense, but at your skill level, what you have now is good enough. It's an entry level BMX bike. Put it to use.

Just because you've got money to blow doesn't mean you should start buying high end parts left and right. You'll learn the ins and outs about pretty much everything as you go along. The best knowledge gained is from first hand experience. As you break or out grow things you will learn more about replacement and preference. Now is obviously too early for you to know what your preferences really are. You seem tempted to spend a butt load on the nice things you see others riding. It's too soon... turn off the internet and ride your bike.

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

Spenlard Spenlard
4/30/2013 7:18 AM
kvaubel wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

I'm just saying those ...more

kvaubel wrote:

I don't know what parts to ...more

Idek.

I like Failure bars.
BSD/Eastern/Tree wheels.
Some 22MM 48 spline cranks.
Then get a United 22MM 48 spline sprocket.

That's just me thooooooooo. I probably would buy nothing haha.

Derek_Bolz Derek_Bolz
4/30/2013 7:03 PM
kvaubel wrote:

I kinda just wanted to ...more

You have $1100 to kill though.

But really it sounds like you know nothing about BMX so go learn on this bike before you blow a bunch of money on it. I hate when I see kids with awesome bikes and they can't ride

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

Brayden_Buckingham Brayden_Buckingham
4/30/2013 9:51 PM

Who busts $1100 on aftermarket stuff......
Bro, ride what you got, then get what you need. After you break what you need, get what you want.
You can buy pimping clothes,take girls out almost anywhere, and buy what you want. I mean, use some on parts like tires, grips, pedals, pegs, maybe a stem and sprocket. Or buy a aftermarket complete. Don't build one.

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

btn
btn
2 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP