Related:
Create New Tag
kaneBMX kaneBMX
10/24/2014 12:30 PM
Photo

Photo

Maybe I'm crazy but I'm pretty sure I have seen skateparks with similar plans like this, anyone know any parks like this?
eskimojay eskimojay
10/24/2014 3:58 PM

Looks like a newline skatepark design , allot of parks in western canada have similar designs to this and I hung with one of their building crews this spring for a few weeks turns out they sell allot of their designs to other builders all around the world

dave lawrence dave lawrence
10/24/2014 7:41 PM

I love the idea of smaller setups like this, but at the same time I don't when I think of how crazy my local setup was for like 2 years...realizing 200 kids would never be able to be at this spot at once...

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

Brayden_Buckingham Brayden_Buckingham
10/25/2014 12:16 AM

Alot of parks around here seem vaguely similar , coming from Canada

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

Zach P-D Zach P-D
10/25/2014 3:20 AM

Looks like the type off things we get here in the UK
Photo

Bruh

eskimojay eskimojay
10/25/2014 10:47 AM
Zach P-D wrote:

Looks like the type off ...more

Think I seen that design up on the newline skatepark site at one time

What pisses me off is how hard it is to find a good box jump in new parks these days it's all these stupid wedge things

Zach P-D Zach P-D
10/26/2014 3:41 AM

Unfortunately, that park is located in a bit of a shit hole (Sorry Kenny) and is crowded by scooter kids all the time.

Bruh

sketchytravis sketchytravis
10/26/2014 10:37 PM

im pretty sure that they just put something in just like that in some new skatepark in western new York. or theyre planning on putting in one just like that

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

sketchytravis sketchytravis
10/26/2014 10:39 PM

http://www.buffalorising.com/assets_c/2012/10/Skate-Plaza-Design-Buffalo-NY-begins-3-thumb-660x291-34710.jpg

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

buttmeate buttmeate
10/31/2014 1:51 PM
Zach P-D wrote:

Looks like the type off ...more

eskimojay wrote:

Think I seen that design ...more

bowl to wedge

quarter to dirt

wallride a bus everyday

kaneBMX kaneBMX
11/1/2014 4:33 PM
buttmeate wrote:

bowl to wedge

quarter to ...more

This

Zach P-D Zach P-D
11/2/2014 6:11 AM

Bowl to wedge is around 6ft and the bowl is slippy as fook

Bruh

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP