Related:
Create New Tag
_bmxican_
2/12/2020 6:43 PM

I have a spare fork and front wheel that I would like to use when learning 360s. Since I heard the fork and wheels take a lot of impact when you learn 360s it’s slightly bent but is it fine to ride? I don’t want to kill my new front wheel and fork yet

Black Swamp Ghost
2/12/2020 7:12 PM

Hells yeah I would run it...

Just keep an eye on it..

Cellmember
2/12/2020 7:32 PM

Man you might do damage to your axles just tightening the front wheel up, just look at the alignment on that shit.

_bmxican_
2/12/2020 7:43 PM
Cellmember wrote:

Man you might do damage to ...more

The axle on my old wheel is bent so I guess that dosent matter

Black Swamp Ghost
2/12/2020 8:34 PM
Cellmember wrote:

Man you might do damage to ...more

_bmxican_ wrote:

The axle on my old wheel ...more

Black Swamp Ghost
2/12/2020 8:34 PM

Run it till you done it!

BillyBigRigger
2/13/2020 5:07 AM

Run her.

Bulletpup
2/13/2020 11:58 PM

What fork and wheel are you saving? If its an Odyssey fork or a comparable quality aftermarket fork, Id say run the unbent one; you wont damage it most likely. As for the wheel, as long as its built properly and trued/tightened up, I cant see you breaking or bending anything that cant be trued out.

Even if you bust a spoke or a few, thats a quick fix.

But to answer your main question, yes, I think you would be fine running that fork to learn on.

_bmxican_
2/14/2020 4:40 PM
Bulletpup wrote:

What fork and wheel are ...more

Yes it’s my odyssey fork and front wheel that I want to save. Lol

Bulletpup
2/14/2020 6:16 PM
Bulletpup wrote:

What fork and wheel are ...more

_bmxican_ wrote:

Yes it’s my odyssey fork ...more

You wont damage your odyssey fork learning 360's. I suggest you retire the bent fork and run the Odyssey with the old wheel if you feel the new one will get damaged in the learning process.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP