Related:
Create New Tag
CRGBMX CRGBMX
9/26/2013 2:50 AM

So I asked what you thought the best shoes for riding where, and I've decided on either the vans half cabs (£46.39 so far) or the lotek nightwolf 2013 (£49.99). Any opinions on either shoe? Has anyone used the new nightwolfs? They're aitkens sig shoe so they should be pretty good. Which would you prefer if you where buying some? Cheers

future FBM future FBM
9/26/2013 6:02 AM

My aitken mids are dope. The original version.

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
9/26/2013 6:05 AM

Anyone know how low the Nightwolf Slims are? I got Vans sk8 mids now. Are they about the same?

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

sketchytravis sketchytravis
9/26/2013 7:35 AM

i just get cheap vans with the waffle bottoms

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

trainwrex trainwrex
9/26/2013 9:21 AM

^ this.

I love half cabs. I really love them. But any vans with waffle bottoms you can't go wrong. Great grip, great longevity, and classic great looks.

The thing about the half cabs that won me over is the the mid rise ankle support and the thicker tongue.

zachkrejmas zachkrejmas
9/26/2013 10:53 AM
sketchytravis wrote:

i just get cheap vans with ...more

The grip/being able to feel yout pedal is amazing. But that about it, as soon as you just off your bike and land flat footed, your session is over.

zachkrejmas zachkrejmas
9/26/2013 10:55 AM

Get the Loteks my dude. Watch our product video on Lotek's new line from this years Interbike. The newish sole has great grip. It's extra thick (yet not stiff) and the polyurethane insole is amazing. So much cushion for when you have to bail from those big drops.

killjonken killjonken
9/26/2013 3:04 PM

Vans for life I just get whichever are on sale

The last pair I got (Atwood) with coupons were like 35 dollars at famous footwear

biggybuggy biggybuggy
9/26/2013 3:51 PM

I ride converse and some random Nikes I own.

sketchytravis sketchytravis
9/27/2013 5:45 PM
killjonken wrote:

Vans for life I just get ...more

this dude, khols and shit has em mad cheap before winter too

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

Scenekid69 Scenekid69
9/27/2013 5:46 PM

Vans suck, Loteks are generic shit now, nikes suck. Emericas or Etnies are good.

fitbikerider14 fitbikerider14
9/27/2013 5:46 PM

Vans for life

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP