Related:
Create New Tag
Nick1996 Nick1996
3/10/2014 9:44 PM

I've been thinking about rawing my frame recently, I know HOW to raw it but every YouTube video I see of peoples raw frames, are always like a bright silver. I want my frame to have a more copper tint to it like this bikePhoto

Any tips?

Here's my bike right now.
Photo

handlebar-to-face handlebar-to-face
3/11/2014 7:28 AM

I dont know what paint stores you have but one of the ones by my house has a trans gold that could work if alot of layers are used

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

Fondue Fondue
3/11/2014 8:12 AM

Yeah man. I'm pretty sure the bike you posted has a translucent gold on it.

Fairuz_Zamir Johar Fairuz_Zamir Johar
2/13/2016 8:26 PM

I just rawed my bmx frame Photo

using acid or any paint remover i had left it for 3 days before i rub the paint off with the course steel wool.. After that i pait it with clear lacquer and it look brownish like the pics.. All the best

grumpySteve grumpySteve
2/14/2016 8:03 AM

Yeah just strip it with paint stripper and clear coat it. Don't take the paint stripper off with anything too abrasive, that's what makes it shiny. I put trans black my frame, forks and bars and it's got a slightly copper effect to it after just a couple of coats. You want the metal to look a little weathered/dull before you clear coat it, so don't sand it down or anything, just let the paint stripper do its job and wipe it off with a rag. Then give it a good clean and degrease before using the clear coat

CRAZY MAAZY CRAZY MAAZY
2/14/2016 8:52 PM

If using air craft paint stripper make sure to wear gloves, that shit burns.

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP