Related:
Create New Tag
odavie479 odavie479
3/1/2016 9:20 AM

I have Primo The Wall tires on my old bike, but I haven't ridden it in over 10 years. Need to check if they're ok but doubt they are. Anyway I'm fixing what needs fixin on it to ride street and a new dirt park nearby. I liked the tires for both back then and they seem to be good quality for cheap, still aren't worn much. I don't know much about bikes just wanna ride, what do you guys think of these tires?? If I need to replace the old ones I was looking at the Odyssey Mike Aitken P-lyte's. But they cost more and I'm not going to ride professionally.

Oddity Oddity
3/1/2016 9:55 AM

Good tires, but ridiculously heavy

blaaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaa
3/1/2016 10:34 AM

Get animal glh

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

adamnmexican adamnmexican
3/1/2016 12:07 PM

if they still hold air and aren't dry rotted.....ride em. you'll probably like odyssey hawk/pursuit or dugan tires

It’s all bmx

grumpySteve grumpySteve
3/1/2016 12:10 PM

Used to be my favourite tyre on the rear, with a dirt monster on the front. Now I ride a fit faf on the rear, it does the job. Keep it if it's rideable

Mychaylo Mychaylo
3/1/2016 12:39 PM

Only tyre you can ride at 8psi and not pinch flat. Nigh on indestructable.

dave lawrence dave lawrence
3/1/2016 2:42 PM

They were decent treads for hard packed anything, BUT I ALWAYS had the beads go bad after like 2-3 flats, even using tire levers. Back in the day rims had uber-huge sidewalls though, so that was a large factor in those beads going to crap.

I think I bought one set new, and the rest were "hand me downs" from buddies.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

sketchytravis sketchytravis
3/1/2016 5:33 PM

i would jusst ride them til theyre done if theyre good without rot and whatnot... idk but im the kinda guy that rides their shit til the end.

like i take leftovers from my friends after their tires are done lol

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP