Related:
Create New Tag
sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
7/30/2013 12:45 AM

Check it

http://themerged.com/primo-remix-v2-plastic-hub-guards/

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Supposedly it has updated bearings, hopefully by "updated" they mean they went back to the old bigger 6902 bearings instead of the shitty smaller 6802s. Looks like they did just looking at the bulge in the shell but I can't be positive without seeing it in person.

If they brought back the larger bearings, I can see this being a highly demanded hub when it drops. Lightweight design, long lasting bearings/driver system & strong as fuck. Only thing that would steer people away is the different sized hub shells. Not a big issue for me, just I like my flanges being the same size cause I'm lazy & hate having to get 2 different sizes of spokes haha. Thoughts?

G-LandRider G-LandRider
7/31/2013 12:12 AM

I totally agree that if they used bigger bearings it will be big no doubt. If they also keep the price lower like the remix and mix it will be great. My only complaint is that the guards are plastic. If i were primo i would make chromoly guards for the hub. I don't like my remix its not bad just I don't like the fact that I could have spent $15 less and gotten the match and had a stronger hub. Also back the Remix v2 if they made chromoly guards i would think about buying it. They should make it come with plastic guards and you could buy separate chromoly guards because i know a lot of people dont think chromoly guards are necessary.

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy OneEyeIlluminatiGuy
7/31/2013 7:35 AM

I find it funny there's already a v2 probably because the first one skipped so much, I should be able to send mine In for one of these

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

Chuck8273 Chuck8273
7/31/2013 8:33 AM

I agree with the different sized flanges, I dislike that as well. They also look a bit thin, but I may just be used to the beefy Gsport hubs, idk.

Charles, if I were you, I would stop getting my hopes up for that kind of thing. It doesn't seem to work out in your favor.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy OneEyeIlluminatiGuy
7/31/2013 10:49 AM
Chuck8273 wrote:

I agree with the different ...more

i dont im saying thats what a good company would do

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

i like too bike i like too bike
7/31/2013 11:26 AM

Speaking of new Primo hubs..
[LINK TO IMAGE]
They're making freecoasters too.

http://themerged.com/primo-freemix-freecoaster-and-complete-wheel/

isnowyaznV2 isnowyaznV2
7/31/2013 12:06 PM
i like too bike wrote:

Speaking of new Primo ...more

I think everyone should've already known this was coming..

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
7/31/2013 12:32 PM
OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

i dont im saying thats ...more

Start your own company then & make things how you would like.

SnM An1mal SnM An1mal
7/31/2013 12:36 PM

you dont need 2 different size spokes because the flanges are different... smh -_- theyre designed to use the same size on both sides.....

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

dave lawrence dave lawrence
7/31/2013 1:51 PM

The plastic DSGs are better than the alloy. They flex and don't pinch when hit on a ledge or rail.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

jamiespadina jamiespadina
7/31/2013 2:58 PM
i like too bike wrote:

Speaking of new Primo ...more

mmmmmmm check out those sexy spokes wink
But i hope they bring one of these out in 48H

The first breath is the beginning of death

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP