8/14/2013 8:56 AM
Do u ride pegs
What can u do
What side thay on

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!!

Zach P-D Zach P-D
8/14/2013 9:03 AM

PEGS, well you can grind on them... dur
Sidewise depends if you are right/left foot forward. Right foot forward tend to have the pegs on the right (unless you are ambidextrous then shit don't matter) and left foot usually go on the left.

Bruh

Zach P-D Zach P-D
8/14/2013 9:04 AM

oh shit didn't read properly...

I change between pegs/no pegs often
i can double peg, feeble and nearly smith
I run them on the right.

Bruh

chad88 chad88
8/14/2013 9:05 AM

i ran pegs for some time not anymore on my old frame my dropouts werent heat treated and i never got to putting pegs on my neew frame

i was only able to feeble , and with a low grind bar i could drag the peg on it with my front tire on the ground
i was alefty grinder

zenith111 zenith111
8/14/2013 9:06 AM

In the days when I used to ride 4 I had most of the OG grinds down, oppo and reg, smiths, feebs, ices, tooths, crooks. Never got into the new techy stuff, pegless now and still do occasional smith/tooth.

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

CJCool0109 CJCool0109
8/14/2013 9:07 AM
Zach P-D wrote:

oh shit didn't read ...more

Lol

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!!

CJCool0109 CJCool0109
8/14/2013 9:14 AM

I ride them on the right only started riding pegs a year ago I can do shity stuff like feebs smiths ice but carnt tooth any tips

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!!

Topsey Topsey
8/14/2013 9:15 AM

4 Pegs & before my injury i had.. Smiths, Feebles, Luc-Es, Un-Luc-Es, Lazy Grinds, Ice Picks, Roller Coasters, Working on Tooths could only get them for a lil bit. I LOVE Crooks and i was experimenting with loads of oppo & fakie grinds.

I know a lot of people bitch about if you have 4 Pegs you should use them all or run 2. Well i did a lot of Flatland tricks also so 4 Pegs was a must!

lilchrissyy lilchrissyy
8/14/2013 9:22 AM

2 pegs on right side smile smiths, feebles, ice picks

CJCool0109 CJCool0109
8/14/2013 9:24 AM
lilchrissyy wrote:

2 pegs on right side smile ...more

Same

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!!

Gump Gump
8/14/2013 10:40 AM

Four

Reg feeble, doubles, smith, ice, double peg or smith to tooth, fucked up back peg and back pedal floating front peg grind, switch feeble and double peg

Oppo feeble, doubles, smith started getting into oppo crooks

Dork wheelies

I grind on my right naturally but I'm left foot forward

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

Fad3r Fad3r
8/14/2013 11:11 AM

2 pegs left side. Honestly haven't used them very much lately but i keep them on out of laziness.
Feeble, Double Peg.
I started working on smiths but i haven't had time lately to ride, i hope to get ices down too eventually.

McCheeseKid McCheeseKid
8/14/2013 11:48 AM

2 Pegs on the left 90% of the time, sometimes run 3, with 1 extra in front on the right side for learning crooked grinds and shizzzz.

I can do double pegs, smiths, feebles, tooth hangers, feeble to smith, and I'm learning to double peg to crooked grind on flat rails.

Email: mccheesekid@gmail.com
Instagram: @McCheeseKid

Bought from: hrin, Me?, ecuadevil, regalracing, Dolphin

tomdon tomdon
8/14/2013 11:56 AM

4 pegs.
doubles,feble,smith,crook, luc-e,un-luc-e, tooth, ice, roller coaster, beringer, 180s in/out of grinds and theres probably more

I'm on the vital legit list!

funfrontbrake funfrontbrake
8/14/2013 12:16 PM
Zach P-D wrote:

PEGS, well you can grind ...more

for some reason Im right foot forward are ride peg on left side and run rhd. I spin left too. Its kinda hard for 180 out

isnowyaznV2 isnowyaznV2
8/14/2013 12:23 PM

4 pegs and I ride left foot forward but I'm goofy-footed so I grind on the right instead of on the left. I still feel a bit comfortable with left side grinds because I practiced them just starting out. I can feeble both ways, double peg both ways, smith both ways ocassionally, and toothpick hangover natural. Toothpicks and smiths aren't my best but yeah.

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

DeviantBMX123 DeviantBMX123
8/14/2013 1:03 PM

well i run 4... on a low box i can do feebles doubles smiths crooks and then the opposite... on a higher box.. i can only really do doubles.. i lose all my grinds as soon as i have to put effort into hopping. and i can do most of these ona low rail given enough time... i am right foot forward and if for whatever reason i dont have 4 i run them on the right... im working more on ices and tooths but i have terrible front and back balance... so i prob wont have them for a while

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

adamnmexican adamnmexican
8/14/2013 3:13 PM

i use mine for rocket manuals and flatland tricks....with the occasional grind/stall

It’s all bmx

DeviantBMX123 DeviantBMX123
8/14/2013 4:35 PM
DeviantBMX123 wrote:

well i run 4... on a low ...more

oh i can still double peg at heights

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

Soulrebelrastaman Soulrebelrastaman
8/14/2013 5:02 PM

Just put 2 pegs on the left bout a month ago, grinding is so addictive. Haven't rode pegs for 10 years so its all still new to me.

Getting theses down on flat rails & ledges atm.

Dub grinds
Fakie dub grinds
Feebles
Smiths
Ice
Tooth

And currently working on 180s into & out of the grinds above, manuals in & out of them, nollies into them & hop overs, the usual basic stuff.

I plan on going with 4 pegs eventually and intend to put them all to good use.

I got my eyes on this handrail that I really wanna hit, might film it and post it on here, it will be my first handrail EVER so should be worth a laugh either way

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

one try kid one try kid
8/14/2013 5:20 PM

3 pegs, 2 up front, 1 rear peg on the right.

I can feeble, smith, double.
I'm getting crooks and ice dialed.

Currently working on some grind combos (180 to feeble, feeble to smith, feeble to hard 180, double peg to crook).

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

feeble_to_face feeble_to_face
8/14/2013 7:56 PM

left foot forward. grind right. i can feeble, double peg, smith, and pedal feeble.

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

TheMotherShip TheMotherShip
8/14/2013 8:26 PM

i got 2 pegs i've been grinding for about 2 months now i got feebles and double pegs down and i'm sorta learning smiths or was i haven't tried one since i bent my front axle while trying i'm think that when i get better and can get smiths and a few more grind tricks down i might try putting a third peg in the front i've always wanted to do an x bar smith type trick on the rail at my local park

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

isnowyaznV2 isnowyaznV2
8/15/2013 1:26 AM
feeble_to_face wrote:

left foot forward. grind ...more

Goofy-footed or just goofy-pegged? Cause most goofy-pegged people are also fuck-footed so they do some stuff goofy and indian giver but still spin the same direction.

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

brianoob brianoob
8/15/2013 4:14 AM

I have four and I can use them as homie haulers

CJCool0109 CJCool0109
8/15/2013 4:49 AM
brianoob wrote:

I have four and I can use ...more

Lol

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!!

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP