Related:
Create New Tag
cschmall cschmall
1/29/2010 3:56 PM

Today was ok... went to my friends house to ride a while since we had a half day of school...Mostly doing dumb stuff, like launching a POS trek race bike (when somebody gets a new part we put the old parts on it, most of the time) off their backyard jump and my friend trying to catch it. Did a tuck-no off the jump in their yard. Then when I was ready to go and ride home we were hitting the bank on their/their neighbors hill. I was trying to ride up the bank, hop, table, then to fakie and half-cab out... Didn't work like that... Did the hop, table, but I think I put too much pedal pressure and fell back and hit my head on the ground, which was solid. (it's like 20 degrees out) I think I blacked out for a second. Now I'm having a hard time keeping my head up and have a really bad headache... Concussion maybe?

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

wesleytramel wesleytramel
1/29/2010 3:59 PM

dont go to sleep dude u could die! seriously go to the doctor man

jamie cole jamie cole
1/29/2010 4:01 PM
wesleytramel wrote:

dont go to sleep dude u ...more

this

cschmall cschmall
1/29/2010 4:11 PM
wesleytramel wrote:

dont go to sleep dude u ...more

I know not to go to sleep but all the doctor will do it say "Yup you have a concussion" or "No you don't have one".

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

huss huss
1/29/2010 4:11 PM

you will die if you sleep

"go high, touch the sky"

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP