Related:
Create New Tag
EddiMundo EddiMundo
9/27/2016 9:07 AM

So I installed a back brake a while ago to fuck about with, and one thing I just cant see to get my head round is riding with fingers on my lever! I mean while actually doing tricks, I feel as tho I've absolutely no grip on that side of my bars. Is this something I'll just get used to or do I need to tweak why my lever lies ie angle wise?

Cheers peeps

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

Kokxxy Kokxxy
9/27/2016 9:14 AM

You'll get used to it, i run my lever like 30 degrees from parallel with my bars.

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

Xxohioanxx Xxohioanxx
9/27/2016 10:19 AM

Fuck with the angle and see what works best for you. Otherwise, you'll get used to it. I rarely have my finger on the lever.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

adamnmexican adamnmexican
9/27/2016 11:12 AM

try having two of them....lol

fack off

dave lawrence dave lawrence
9/27/2016 1:29 PM
adamnmexican wrote:

try having two of ...more

Right!

If I was using my front stopper I would run two fingers on both levers. If not, one finger on rear, sometimes no fingers on em.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

sXeBMXer sXeBMXer
9/28/2016 9:16 AM

I tend to run 2 fingers on, but only when flat riding or after a trick. Like, when I go to jump all fingers are on the bars, and then right as I land, I feel my 2 go to the brakes (I run front and back). My levers are far enough away that I have to think about using them. I can't just rest my fingers on them while I ride.

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

EddiMundo EddiMundo
9/28/2016 9:21 AM

Yeah imma try fuck about with the angle a bit, see what works best.
Cheers guys

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP