Related:
Create New Tag
harocandy harocandy
5/1/2010 11:04 AM

Haha alright so i just ordered, well my mom ordered my new wheel because im one of those kids who has his momma buy all his shit that everyone hates on. Anyways! A Colony Clone in red with a Black G-Sport Rollcage, and some shadow triple butted spokes. Her reaction was priceless after seeing the cost. When it comes ill post up some pics. And on my computer some vimeo videos i will click play and they will just sit there, the screen goes black and doesnt play? is this a flash player problem? Thanks for any help guys.

Haha no.

sunday color. sunday color.
5/1/2010 11:10 AM

lol

colony clone hub is straight ass

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

carjakester carjakester
5/1/2010 11:22 AM

mommas boy smile

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

PunxBmxUnite PunxBmxUnite
5/1/2010 11:26 AM

hey, its whatever. if ur under like 16 its acceptable for ur parents to buy ur shit, if ur over its ok to a point in my book. as long as u aint takin advantage of them and purposely breakin shit to get new shit

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

harocandy harocandy
5/1/2010 11:44 AM

Nahh i at first had a proper hub that was shit, and i traded it and some $ for a profile that got jacked a week later. So she couldn't afford to buy me the profile so i got the colony.

Haha no.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP