Related:
Create New Tag
niggakurt niggakurt
8/4/2013 5:53 PM

Got my new Eastern forks and they are light af but ive heard Eastern parts dont hold up well.. what do you guys think judging by the pic

Photo

Mikel8149 Mikel8149
8/4/2013 5:53 PM

CSB

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

tomdon tomdon
8/4/2013 5:58 PM

Have you ever actually broke an eastern part?

I'm on the vital legit list!

MaximusBikes MaximusBikes
8/4/2013 6:14 PM

I had those... they are really strong and i like the finish. They are actually the best made. i loved the offset too! Nice material!

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

bloghogs bloghogs
8/4/2013 6:20 PM
Photo
FreddyDapice FreddyDapice
8/4/2013 7:24 PM

There's nothing wrong with eastern. I'm tired of you kids crying that you snapped your 2 year old hi tensile steel stock frame. Shit happens. Cracked the shit out of a 5 month old fly, see me crying?

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

FreddyDapice FreddyDapice
8/4/2013 7:24 PM

And those would be either shivs or elites.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

DeviantBMX123 DeviantBMX123
8/4/2013 7:34 PM

hmmm bloghogz that didnt have anything gt!

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

jamiespadina jamiespadina
8/4/2013 7:38 PM

I remember back in the day when we all had to ride those forks. now its all Hi-tensole this and cnc'd that. we should all go back to the day of natural parts wink

The first breath is the beginning of death

Mikel8149 Mikel8149
8/4/2013 7:40 PM
FreddyDapice wrote:

There's nothing wrong with ...more

more like snapped a grip or bar end.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

The Horror Contact The Horror Contact
8/4/2013 7:43 PM

Hmmm, you think Eastern sucks so bad and making jokes on them is cool??? Heres a story, I know someone who rode a trail digger complete for about 2-3 years, frame snapped...Eastern replaces it with an aftermarket frame thats nearly the price of the full complete bike. Keep thinking Eastern sucks when you probably have never even rode or had a problem with their parts. They stood behind their product and replaced it with something even better...That right there is a decent, solid company.

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/4/2013 7:47 PM
The Horror Contact wrote:

Hmmm, you think Eastern ...more

They replaced my forks twice. bloody legends and i got some stickers to and a flask smile made me so proud on happy of them

8/4/2013 7:47 PM

but the flask didn't have there brand name on it hahaha was just a blank flask that i asked if they have any

FuckYoCult FuckYoCult
8/4/2013 8:03 PM

I think you should commit suicide with a rusty knife

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

G-LandRider G-LandRider
8/4/2013 8:10 PM

I remember one time i made a thread called "eastern sucks" i was all pissy because my sprocket and back wheel were fucked up. It was like a 7 page long thread and even Jon Byers dissed me. I got shit on so bad and i deserved it.

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

Jon Byers Jon Byers
8/5/2013 5:54 AM

NxxxxxKurt,

Those aren't our new forks.. that's are our new Haters Only seat/post combo..

jeez.. anyone can see that.

SnM An1mal SnM An1mal
8/5/2013 6:29 AM

lol^ damn i just checked out the reaper 7... i may have found my new park frame...

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

future FBM future FBM
8/5/2013 9:11 AM
Jon Byers wrote:

NxxxxxKurt,

Those aren't ...more

So much win.

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

Brokenbmx Brokenbmx
8/5/2013 9:19 AM
Jon Byers wrote:

NxxxxxKurt,

Those aren't ...more

Laying down the law! Fuck yea.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

Jèff_Béckförd Jèff_Béckförd
8/5/2013 9:22 AM

Eastern's amazing!! people talk shit about them, because it's the cool thing.

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
8/5/2013 11:26 AM

I too, like the bmx memes page on Facebook. The joke was they're Fit shivs actually, suck a dick OP

Four Four
8/5/2013 11:29 AM

They're not a bad company. I personally don't think I'd ride their parts but that's not because I dislike them just I have other first choices. Nothing personal. The warranty sounds great though they seem like good guys there.

45 refs and counting check profile.

TheBrandonFranke TheBrandonFranke
8/5/2013 12:57 PM

Im adding more eastern to my bike everyday. Love the company.

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

FuckYoCult FuckYoCult
8/5/2013 3:00 PM
Jon Byers wrote:

NxxxxxKurt,

Those aren't ...more

Best.
Thing.
Ever.

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP