Related:
Create New Tag
sk8termatt sk8termatt
7/26/2014 11:14 AM

So I broke my front hub yesterday, and as a result the dropouts on my fork also bent. I live in Canada, so the best shop for me to buy my stuff from is 3Ride. Here are some parts I have decided to order and I want to know what you guys think of them:
Forks: Federal Drop Forks
Front Hubs: BSD Street Front Hub
BB: Kink midBB Kit 19mm

Also I have cranks from a WTP Justice and I'm not sure if I need 19mm BB or 22mm?
This is what the cranks are listed as on the WTP website for the Justice:
SALT “Expert” tubular 3pc crank crmo 170mm, 8 spline

I ride mainly street BTW

NexusBMX NexusBMX
7/26/2014 11:50 AM

Take a 22mm and a 19mm wrench and hold it over the crank spindle and that will tell you the size, also a BB is a BB it's like a seat post clamp, they are all the same. The front hub is a good one, but I prefer my profile in the front, as for the forks I can't say as I've only ever ridden on primo kamikaze forks all my life - heh

sk8termatt sk8termatt
7/26/2014 11:54 AM

I'm pretty sure my cranks are 19mm cause I'm using the 19mm adaptor with my sprocket, and I'm ordering the forks cause they are on clearance sale for $50 off.

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
7/26/2014 11:56 AM

Pretty positive the cranks are 19mm

very rarely will stock bikes come with 22mm cranks & I don't think I've ever seen a pair of 22mm 8 spline cranks

lbphillyrider lbphillyrider
7/26/2014 6:32 PM

Sounds like 19mm for sure with an 8 spline..as far as front hubs go they're pretty much the same at that price range..it's more like who do u wanna put on your bike or who u wanna support by giving them your money..but you can't go wrong spending $80 on a front hub no matter what brand

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP