Related:
Create New Tag
CULT_BMX CULT_BMX
9/6/2013 3:42 PM

So i got my bike and had a bikeshop put it together and i started riding it and i jumped my ramps and i got a bad landing with front tire land first , so then i rode around and noticed the bars wobbling, i looked at it and bars and stem are tight and are good bit then under the stem i think its the headset and the top cap is shaking with the bars and stem , what do i have to tighten to fix??? Please help , thanks

paden_bmx paden_bmx
9/6/2013 8:10 PM

Put a extra headset spacer in mine did the same its most likely there isnt enough room for it to fully tighten

handlebar-to-face handlebar-to-face
9/6/2013 8:12 PM
paden_bmx wrote:

Put a extra headset spacer ...more

This, i did the same thing to mine when i had that problem and it worked fine

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

CULT_BMX CULT_BMX
9/6/2013 9:23 PM

i fixed this but i dont know how it worked, i losened up my stem and tightened it and then it was fine xD

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP