btn
btn
1 of 2
Related:
Create New Tag
Izogray Izogray
8/5/2012 10:30 AM

I'm ordering stuff tomorrow and I wanna buy a new topload. But I have no idea what stems are good. I've always been on frontloads but my back starts to hurt so i want a topload. Any suggestions on a good topload?(Has to be on danscomp)

I rode to town on an ass...yo mama's ass

Satan... Satan...
8/5/2012 11:47 AM

dont know if its on danscomp but subrosa hold on are meant o be great

Garett_Kanters Garett_Kanters
8/5/2012 11:49 AM

sunday freezes are apparentally really good, and cheap. i have a animal topload and its good.

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

RiverSideRider RiverSideRider
8/5/2012 11:49 AM

No^

Get an s&m challenger.

Fad3r Fad3r
8/5/2012 11:52 AM

S&M challenger has to be my all time favorite stem, i love mine. Couple other options are Profile Push, or the Sunday freeze if you're looking to save some money

8/5/2012 11:52 AM
RiverSideRider wrote:

No^

Get an s&m ...more

if youre on a budget get the freeze if not get that^

8/5/2012 11:55 AM

I want the sunday freeze to be banished from the universe.

8/5/2012 12:02 PM
RiverSideRider wrote:

I want the sunday freeze ...more

what about the new subrosa TLs...

8/5/2012 12:05 PM
Garett_Kanters wrote:

what about the new subrosa ...more

those too.

8/5/2012 12:07 PM
RiverSideRider wrote:

I want the sunday freeze ...more

Garett_Kanters wrote:

RiverSideRider wrote:

those too.

budget stems! ...why though D:

matt X stolen X bmx matt X stolen X bmx
8/5/2012 3:30 PM

sunday
freeze

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

Fondue Fondue
8/5/2012 3:53 PM

Not a lot of choice at Dan's for the Challenger right now. I'd go with a Sunday Freeze, Shadow Ravager - lots of colors to choose from. Subrosa Hold Tight or Forever look nice too.

Korean BMX Korean BMX
8/5/2012 4:05 PM

s&m ract xlt

flys like garbage and crap

@getitrightquick

sbc785 sbc785
8/5/2012 4:38 PM

i have a Sunday Freeze and it works just fine. I ride trails, street and park, i'm 200 lbs and i do pretty big drops and have yet to have problems with my stem...and it's $30 brand new.

king_swag king_swag
8/5/2012 6:18 PM

profile push is a close second to the challenger

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

Me? Me?
8/5/2012 7:05 PM

Profile Push

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

Derek_Bolz Derek_Bolz
8/5/2012 7:08 PM

Just get S&M Perfect 10's or Subrosa Villicus bars! They're huge haha

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

sbc785 sbc785
8/5/2012 8:32 PM

he's looking for a topload stem, not a set of bars.

Spenlard Spenlard
8/5/2012 11:16 PM
Garett_Kanters wrote:

RiverSideRider wrote:

those too.

Garett_Kanters wrote:

budget stems! ...why ...more

Because 11 year olds act like they're the best stems 'evar because omg aron ros sunday omg odsee omg omg tailwhipz odisee make 30$ stem dat beter den amrkan mad bomproof stim!!!!!!'

Challenger mudafuka

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

8/5/2012 11:40 PM

Spot on buddy^

sbc785 sbc785
8/5/2012 11:45 PM
RiverSideRider wrote:

those too.

Garett_Kanters wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Because 11 year olds act ...more

I bought a Freeze because it was $30 and i heard good reviews, why spend $60 on an S&M Challenger when i can get the same performance out of the Freeze? Because OMG S&M is fucking kewl! No, S&M was cool 10 years ago, now they're overpriced.

Sunday Freeze, $30, holds up fine.

8/5/2012 11:49 PM
sbc785 wrote:

I bought a Freeze because ...more

Maybe because some people like knowing that their stem isn't made in some Taiwanese factory especially forged. I myself like contributing to the cash flow of our country, you i don't know so much. CNC'd american made stem that is a classic and always will be> george french's taiwan noob magnet.

edit: and with you having been in the service I would figure you would want american made product.

sbc785 sbc785
8/5/2012 11:55 PM

Lol, overpaying for a BMX stem made in America isn't going to help our cashflow. It cost all of $10 to mill that stem and that's just 20 minutes of machine hours. I'll pay $30 for a $10 cast aluminum part knowing that it'll hold up just as good as something that's made here yet still overpriced. If S&M gave a fuck about keeping it American then they wouldn't overprice their shit forcing 11 year old kids to spend their money on Taiwanese garbage.

and with me being in the service doesn't mean anything, i'll go where it's cheap because I drive a Japanese car, married an Korean/Puerto Rican woman, use electronics made everywhere but the USA and i still don't care. I'm sure the machines that milled the S&M stems sure as hell weren't made in the USA.

catfish95 catfish95
8/5/2012 11:56 PM

FBM, Profile, Eclat, Shadow, Fit/S&M, and Mutiny all make good topload stems

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

Spenlard Spenlard
8/6/2012 12:21 AM
Garett_Kanters wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Because 11 year olds act ...more

sbc785 wrote:

I bought a Freeze because ...more

Because the challenger looks amazing, the sunday looks cheap as fuck.
The S&M is a heavy bombproof stem. And it's not the same performance wise either, that shits forged.
All the American-made companies are legit as fuck, 60$ for a Cnc'd 6061 strong as fuck stem is nothing. I paid 85$ for an Eclat stem before. Their prices are either lower or the same as any other brands. If I had a broken stem, and my parents told me they'd pay 30$ for a stem, I'd get it. But if it were my money I'd just save up. Not trying to go off on ya but American made brands are all legit as fuck, the parts being made here is just a plus.

The Sunday isn't bad for the price, it's just not the greatest compared to any stem.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

8/6/2012 5:58 AM
[LINK TO IMAGE]

my CULT OS has lasted longer than this and ive done way bigger stuff than when i had that frame. the cult was 300 the cardona was much more.

andyferly andyferly
8/6/2012 7:36 AM

i'd go either for a profile push or a s&m challenger, thats the way to go

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

FreddyDapice FreddyDapice
8/6/2012 8:20 AM

Cult salvation!

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

LucasRidesBikes LucasRidesBikes
8/6/2012 8:32 AM

I'm just going to make some people mad and say the sunday freeze. Seriously though, i got it because it was cheap and it does the job. I've had no problems.

uuuuuuuuhhhh

Fondue Fondue
8/6/2012 8:57 AM

Contributing to the cash flow of our country? Everything purchased in our country contributes to it’s cash flow. According to some people’s logic, the Fit Benny L stem will suck because it’s cold forged aluminum. But it’s still Fit/S&M, so I guess that makes it better than other cold forged stems…somehow. Then there’s the shit-ton of other products that The Building (Fit, S&M, United, Revenge) distributes that are made in Taiwan.

btn
btn
1 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP