Related:
Create New Tag
AlexAintLame AlexAintLame
7/3/2013 9:16 AM

Sappening, here's a video of me attempting flairs, cant work out what im doing wrong?! Any help appreciated

JoeDavidson JoeDavidson
7/3/2013 9:19 AM

go a little faster and keep trying! its just practice when you're as close as you are

FITBMX77 FITBMX77
7/3/2013 11:28 AM

ya ^^ just keep practicing. i cant flair but your really close so if you just keep doing them youll eventually stick em and have them down. Good job tho man

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

Soulrebelrastaman Soulrebelrastaman
7/3/2013 3:34 PM

I can't do em I don't really ride park that much but from the video it looks like you might be landing a little too flat / lower on the tranny, maybe try landing a little higher on the ramp coming in a little more nose heavy, not sure mate.

But we'll done either way, they looking good & you got em pretty much so like said above practice an all that.

Nice1

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

future FBM future FBM
7/3/2013 8:56 PM

Spin less flip more. Do more of a 135 degree flip rather than the full 180

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

jake-loves-to-ride jake-loves-to-ride
7/4/2013 12:36 AM

I think you need more flip dude, if you're landing too far backwards you need to flip a little more, which requires a tiny more speed.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP