2 of 3
Related:
Create New Tag
eskimojay
5/19/2018 11:28 AM
jbales wrote:

Fuck pop culture. Most of ...more

dikiz wrote:

But he couldn't bring that ...more

jbales wrote:

Big Boy has just over 300k ...more

That’s because you are old , go to a skatepark these days and most kids riding don’t even know who van homan is

honestly I’m surprised t1 hasn’t died yet , seems like they don’t do much these days

| Quote
jbales
5/19/2018 11:39 AM
eskimojay wrote:

That’s because you are old ...more

I guess I can't complain. You're right. I don't know any legends from the 80's because I wasn't around and I'm ignorant of it. So I can't blame the kids for not knowing late 90's/early 00's legends.

| Quote
peggiesmalls
5/19/2018 12:24 PM

Premium has 58k not 4k

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

| Quote
Furyus George
5/19/2018 12:40 PM

Eastern 26k

| Quote
LS1982
5/19/2018 12:54 PM
eskimojay wrote:

That’s because you are old ...more

T1 seem to have a small but loyal following. Whenever they reissue in limited quantities, the stuff sells out faster than crack at an Adam22 party. Some people would sell their granny for a Barcode



If you build it, they will come

| Quote
peggiesmalls
5/19/2018 1:06 PM
jbales wrote:

Big Boy has just over 300k ...more

eskimojay wrote:

That’s because you are old ...more

LS1982 wrote:

T1 seem to have a small ...more

This.they have to do pre order stuff and most of it is sold before it makes It to BMX shops .

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

| Quote
coupde_tat
5/19/2018 1:59 PM
peggiesmalls wrote:

This.they have to do pre ...more

Definitely this. I'm a long time t1 fan and since my last sfa I had been hunting for one for years not second hand and without pre-order and it wasn't even possible. If a company is moving so completely through all pre-orders it's safe to say that their keeping limited run products low enough that demand is never exceeded is a good business model. Obviously it's keeping this"dinosaur" afloat. I just paid over 200 for a 2013 solid that's not even a company any longer so if the loyal customer is there it will sell

@coupd_tat

| Quote
dikiz
5/19/2018 2:43 PM
LS1982 wrote:

T1 seem to have a small ...more

peggiesmalls wrote:

This.they have to do pre ...more

coupde_tat wrote:

Definitely this. I'm a ...more

As far as I'm concerned I bought their classic bar, pegs, and other stuff as they came out.... But today if I still love the brand and worship Garrett/Joe/Ruben, I'd rather shop among brands more innovative

| Quote
dikiz
5/19/2018 2:43 PM
peggiesmalls wrote:

Premium has 58k not 4k

My bad, looks like I checked Premium UK account only

| Quote
coupde_tat
5/19/2018 4:20 PM
dikiz wrote:

As far as I'm concerned I ...more

Yah I seem to remember a time when I could just go pick up a t1 product from the shop like any other brand. And I feel you on the innovation thing, if you think t1 isn't innovative or something, but anything new I try is innovative to me. I think they just have a old school way of doing things cuz the same dudes buying their shit were buying it before the internet

@coupd_tat

| Quote
jbales
5/19/2018 6:10 PM

There's just something sexy about that seatstay wishbone.

| Quote
zenosaga
5/20/2018 4:27 AM

No love for Radio Nemesis frames

| Quote
dikiz
5/20/2018 5:45 AM
zenosaga wrote:

No love for Radio Nemesis ...more

Yea I forgot them
They would be last, 10K

| Quote
grumpySteve
5/20/2018 6:13 AM
dikiz wrote:

Unfortunatelly they are ...more

dead goon wrote:

FBM makes every custom ...more

dikiz wrote:

I was talking about T1. I ...more

The skapegoat frame was by far the most anticipated frame of the year. The barcode was probably the most anticipated of last year. But, I think it's rad they just do their own thing and still have a dedicated following. They've probably got more real riders following them than all those other brands. Most of those brands are followed by scooter kids and edgy teens

| Quote
dikiz
5/20/2018 7:37 AM
dead goon wrote:

FBM makes every custom ...more

dikiz wrote:

I was talking about T1. I ...more

grumpySteve wrote:

The skapegoat frame was by ...more

To which brands do you refer to exactly when you say they are followed by scooter kids and edgy teens? Cult, Fit?

| Quote
grumpySteve
5/20/2018 8:26 AM
dikiz wrote:

To which brands do you ...more

Yeah pretty much, I'd say 8 or 9 of the top 20 only have the followers they have because of a certain rider or two, who they see on YouTube etc. And it's probably based in image rather than riding ability

| Quote
zenosaga
5/20/2018 12:27 PM
zenosaga wrote:

No love for Radio Nemesis ...more

dikiz wrote:

Yea I forgot them
They ...more

LOL Thanks

| Quote
RonnieRawdawg
5/20/2018 12:49 PM
dikiz wrote:

To which brands do you ...more

i remember when fit was robbie morales, edwin, homan. ye good ole days

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

| Quote
dikiz
5/20/2018 12:57 PM

Well I think I agree with you.
As we said previously, Cult as big boy and his 300k, they give stuff to lil juice, and other young hyped riders.
Fit sponsors Brandon Begin who has a strong image. Augie Austin
And stranger (#3) is specialized in sponsoring youtubers
Note that Mafia ranks pretty high too

But anyway I still like Fit. Their boss is a respectable rider. They made great vids, have legends like Aitken, Van Homan...

| Quote
eskimojay
5/20/2018 1:12 PM
zenosaga wrote:

No love for Radio Nemesis ...more

If radio still has Brian fox on their team and his signature frame at the time I’m done with my hyper wizard that will most likely be my next frame , but that’s a couple years out at least unless I break it , brian fox is a beast and quickly becoming my favorite rider to watch , probably followed by Brandon loupos and Dylan stark

| Quote
zenosaga
5/20/2018 1:25 PM
zenosaga wrote:

No love for Radio Nemesis ...more

eskimojay wrote:

If radio still has Brian ...more

Yea his frame looks sick,not keen on chainstay mounted brakes though. Still think i might get the Nemesis frame in mint green at a bargain price soon.

| Quote
NateBrown62
5/20/2018 4:02 PM
dikiz wrote:

But he couldn't bring that ...more

jbales wrote:

Big Boy has just over 300k ...more

dikiz wrote:

I didn't know such an ...more

Average rider?

| Quote
DatJiggyNiggy
5/20/2018 5:02 PM
zenosaga wrote:

No love for Radio Nemesis ...more

Is radio good? My lbs sells them, and I'm Liking that nemesis

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.


- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

| Quote
dikiz
5/21/2018 4:11 AM
jbales wrote:

Big Boy has just over 300k ...more

dikiz wrote:

I didn't know such an ...more

NateBrown62 wrote:

Average rider?

I have clarified my words

| Quote
zenosaga
5/21/2018 5:18 AM
zenosaga wrote:

No love for Radio Nemesis ...more

DatJiggyNiggy wrote:

Is radio good? My lbs ...more

Yea frames are sound . Had the Toren frame myself really liked it and at £135 even more so!

| Quote
TheDarkEnergist
5/21/2018 6:50 AM
dikiz wrote:

Well I think I agree with ...more

I think Fit probably has the best mix of "scene" riders like Augie and Begin, and still the veteran/classic guys like Homan and definitely play off their history.

That and the fact that they still make good products, I think they're one of those brands that I can visibly see still being "cool" with the new generation and also being respectable by guys who have been in it for years.

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

| Quote
Jibby
5/21/2018 7:47 AM

Animal bikes 167k

Ride everything

| Quote
DanTheBikerMan
5/21/2018 8:54 AM

You forgot odyssey, they would be at the top of the list. 431k

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

| Quote
dikiz
5/21/2018 11:38 AM

I narrowed down the list to companies which produce 20'' freestyle (dirt/street/park) frames/completes. Hence no Odyssey/Animal/etc. Otherwise it would have been to big.
I should have stated the criterias in the first place, sorry about that.

Now it's pretty comprehensive. I just forgot (feel free to report some more):
Premium - 58K (I reported 4K only)
Eastern - 26k
Deco - 21K
Division - 19K
KHE - 16K
Fiction - 13K
Radio - 10K
Deluxe - 7K
Cryptic - 1K

| Quote
Edman123
5/21/2018 11:55 AM
dikiz wrote:

I narrowed down the list ...more

Sunday 218k
Federal 228k
WeThePeople 180k
Standard 15.5k
Kink 176k
United 98.7k
Bone Deth 30.4k
Hyper 149k

Hmmm

| Quote
2 of 3

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP