Related:
Create New Tag
ZagadaxD ZagadaxD
11/6/2013 9:20 PM

Really now, Guys, what does a lowend bmx part mean? And the same what does a highend bmx part mean? Enemy and Scrapbikes are considered low end bmx parts, so why not buy a lowend bmx part? Because lowend BMX parts are the only parts my budget could reach, and as you know there are no much well-known BMX Brands in the Philippines, well, there are some but they're already outdated. So why? Thanks for reading. smile)

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

biggybuggy biggybuggy
11/6/2013 9:24 PM

First of all I would like to applaud you for being the nicest person on here in this crazy nigjt, and low end parts are ok if you are a low end rider. I am NOT buying a full chromoly bike, I don't need that kind of strength and will not waste my money on something I can't push the limits on.

ZagadaxD ZagadaxD
11/6/2013 9:43 PM
biggybuggy wrote:

First of all I would like ...more

Haha. Thanks man! It just because lowend BMX parts are the only one's my budget can get for me.. And what does a lowend rider mean?

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

biggybuggy biggybuggy
11/6/2013 9:45 PM

Basically you are not that good and won't be doing big tricks that break lowend parts. Like me....

ZagadaxD ZagadaxD
11/6/2013 9:52 PM
biggybuggy wrote:

Basically you are not that ...more

Ah. Finally got it, so that's it. Thanks man! smile

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

T-rider T-rider
11/6/2013 11:33 PM

The thing is that if you keep bmxing you will break all that shit. The biggy is 13, you are 15, he is Probably much lighter than you. I wouldnt recommend you to buy low shit, i have destroyed my whole bike in Less than 2 years....

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

biggybuggy biggybuggy
11/6/2013 11:44 PM

Still, it's a sprocket, my cheap sprocket lasted forever, and mainly because I dont grind, but that part will do you good until it breaks, and when it does, I take it asa sign of improvement.

ZagadaxD ZagadaxD
11/6/2013 11:58 PM
T-rider wrote:

The thing is that if you ...more

Yes, Biggy is just about right, it's just a sprocket, and I can only get lowend parts because they're cheap and they're the only one's available in our shop. But the frame I'm planning to buy is an Eastern Mothra, so I guess it would last longer because it's an EASTERN PRODUCT, and the only lowend parts to be on my bike are the pedals, headset, seat, seatpost, rear hub, spokes, stem, front hub, sprocket, I guess almost everything but not the frame and cranks. smile

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

biggybuggy biggybuggy
11/7/2013 12:02 AM

Sounds like a plan, im also building a bike, I got the frame, bars, cranks, and forks for 125 dollars and need the rest.

ZagadaxD ZagadaxD
11/7/2013 12:07 AM
biggybuggy wrote:

Sounds like a plan, im ...more

Ha! Yes, it's a plan but due to the fact that I can't save money, and btw, what's your new frame, fork, cranks, and bars? smile

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

biggybuggy biggybuggy
11/7/2013 12:14 AM

They were used parts from a FIT BIKE CO. bike, nothing special, heck, what you plan on is better than mine, but it seems you deserve it.

ZagadaxD ZagadaxD
11/7/2013 12:35 AM
biggybuggy wrote:

They were used parts from ...more

Oh dude, never buy used BMX parts, a tip of advice, because the last time I bought a used BMX frame there was already a weld on the downtube and I only used it for 2 months and it was already broken. What model from FIT BIKE CO. ? Are those you're holding are Fit Flow 2008 Series? Or not.

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

neophyte16 neophyte16
11/7/2013 3:59 AM

@zagadax
If you are planning on buying eastern products, be sure to buy from a trusted dealer. Because I saw a lot of fake eastern products in every LBS that i went to like in QUIAPO/RECTO. I also contacted eastern about the products that was sold there and almost all the parts I showed them weren't the real deal.

Oh and also I just learned that Scrapbikes and Enemy were low end. Because for me I see them as High end parts, since I can't afford their parts. I just bought the scrapbikes 12T freecoaster because it was a really cheap ($40). I ride flat with a heavy hi ten steel frame. I just need a 28T sprocket and a sealed bearing cranks (I still have 36T sprocket and Looseball US BB it looks like a 3 piece crank but the internals are for 1piece) my bike was around 30-33lbs.

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

dave lawrence dave lawrence
11/7/2013 11:02 AM

Buy what you can afford, BUT when you break it upgrade with something lighter, stronger and Chromoly. Who cares if it is not high end when you are new to the sport?

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

dave lawrence dave lawrence
11/7/2013 11:03 AM
biggybuggy wrote:

They were used parts from ...more

ZagadaxD wrote:

Oh dude, never buy used ...more

Inspect it before you buy it. Doesn't matter if it is used. ALWAYS inspect it.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

motogrizz motogrizz
11/7/2013 1:01 PM

I have some friends that ride low end parts and abuse them. Just means you need to buy parts more often.

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

neophyte16 neophyte16
11/8/2013 8:04 PM
ZagadaxD wrote:

Oh dude, never buy used ...more

I buy used low end parts most of the time cause they are cheap. As what dave said. ALWAYS Inspect before paying.

Scenekid69 Scenekid69
11/8/2013 8:10 PM

I've broke high end parts, everything breaks. If you ride fairly hard dont waste your time or money with low end parts theyll break. maybe a low end pair of pedals, bottom bracket, headset, seat etc. all that shits pretty much the same but dont cheap out on cranks,bars,forks or frame. breaking that shit aint fun.

biggybuggy biggybuggy
11/8/2013 8:15 PM
Scenekid69 wrote:

I've broke high end parts, ...more

I just broke some sinz xxx elite cranks and forks. That is high end. But I got them second hand from a dude at the track that got new bombshells, I ride intense bikes so it was a perfect fit considering they are like brother/sister companies.

Brayden_Buckingham Brayden_Buckingham
11/8/2013 8:36 PM

Buy the biggest , strongest shit that'll last

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

ZagadaxD ZagadaxD
11/8/2013 9:55 PM
neophyte16 wrote:

@zagadax
If you are ...more

Yes. i also learned it was a highend because the products were out of my budget, but not. Haha.

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

neophyte16 neophyte16
11/9/2013 4:32 AM
Scenekid69 wrote:

Oh sh*t, I still have loose ball cranks, steel 36T sprocket and hi-ten steel frame. which are all heavy.

ZagadaxD ZagadaxD
11/9/2013 4:41 AM
Scenekid69 wrote:

neophyte16 wrote:

Oh sh*t, I still have ...more

Hey. Dude! Were just thesame, with a 36t sprocket and is also a high-ten steel frame, once piece cranks, but a full-sealed bb, everything in my bike is crappy, very heavy.. Add me in fb, Earl Zagada wearing blue shirt holding a tennis racquet, ang hirap kasi mag-english, nagno-nosebleed na ako. Haha. :D

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

neophyte16 neophyte16
11/9/2013 5:14 AM
ZagadaxD wrote:

Hey. Dude! Were just ...more

How'd you managed to install sealed bearings on your 1 pc Cranks?

ZagadaxD ZagadaxD
11/9/2013 5:53 AM
neophyte16 wrote:

How'd you managed to ...more

I bought a Topstar sealed bearing for one-piece crank in our neighbourhood shop. smile it's great. So i don't need to tight the lock again and again, for only PHP320 only. It's great, look for it in your shop. You already added me in fb?

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP