12/12/2013 4:57 PM

what do you think about this guy?

?rel=0

chad88 chad88
12/12/2013 5:13 PM

funny at times but seems like a low life

Fad3r Fad3r
12/12/2013 5:17 PM

I remember seeing this forever ago on fuel tv before i even rode, never knew it was kareem until know. He rides good, just needs to pull his pants up

bmxfromma bmxfromma
12/12/2013 5:34 PM

Funny as fuck, but seems pretty chill. He manages to be funny and not be a dick, kinda the opposite of tom Dugan I guess

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

Underground Underground
12/12/2013 5:47 PM

I bet its a tough gig appealing to people when your target audience is pre-teenage and teenage boys...and you're a bloke yourself.

Suppose its easier for Bieber and No Direction with the girls....

he's doing alright.

ThugLifeBmxRiderz ThugLifeBmxRiderz
12/12/2013 7:27 PM

If your talking about the guy who made the how to 360 video then he seems like a crackhead..

Bang Bang bmx

eskimojay eskimojay
12/12/2013 7:45 PM

Team Kareem!

Collin_McClenahan Collin_McClenahan
12/12/2013 7:48 PM

Kareem is super rad. I heard he's in jail now or some shit though.

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

isnowyaznV2 isnowyaznV2
12/12/2013 8:08 PM
Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Kareem is super rad. I ...more

He looks like he does too much. Plus, he stated in the video that he should've already been in jail before the making of the video.

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

Brayden_Buckingham Brayden_Buckingham
12/12/2013 8:24 PM
ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

If your talking about the ...more

Exactly what I thought. Didn't The Set drop him because of some criminal activity or something?

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

cole_rides cole_rides
12/12/2013 9:48 PM

he shreds and hes funny as hell but he manages to get himself in deep shit sometimes...

Bike Check [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/cole-rides,108028/setup,86510]

Insta --------------- cole_rides

Brayden_Buckingham Brayden_Buckingham
12/12/2013 10:25 PM

Actually rides pretty good though

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

ultrasonic ultrasonic
12/13/2013 2:22 AM

does anyone know what happened between him and the guys from Stolen? I heard they kicked him off

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
12/13/2013 7:07 AM

Personally, BMX to me is a lifestyle. And I think I see that in most riders aswell. You couldn't pay me to stop riding.
Kareem seems like the kind of guy that would sell his bike if someone offered him a good amount for it. Hes definitely a good rider but I don't think hes as committed to the sport as majority of the population. He appears to get in a ton of trouble and gets into some bad stuff. I personally wouldnt hang out with him.
He seems to have been blessed with some serious guts and amazing skill, its just not his thing however.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP