btn
2 of 2
Related:
Create New Tag
GeorgeNJbmx GeorgeNJbmx
5/13/2019 1:03 PM
HarveyDaverson wrote:

Im in Freehold, im 34, and ...more

I’m in Middletown, same 34. Just got back into riding last year. Looking to ride w someone my same age and skill set. Let me know when you ride. I usually go out Sunday morning or Saturday night

Hoonihan Hoonihan
5/13/2019 3:36 PM
Nick.C38 wrote:

Anyone know the exact ...more

It's been 4 years since I've been there since i cracked open my head leaving the spot, I'm gonna have to stop by and check out if they're still there I'm pretty sure someone put a new building near or even on where the jumps are but I'll check this week and get back to you.

HarveyDaverson HarveyDaverson
6/27/2019 3:50 AM

Well this was a fucking dud.

Mishinn_Control Mishinn_Control
6/27/2019 4:27 AM
HarveyDaverson wrote:

Well this was a fucking ...more

That's because this thread is 6 years old and was 3,4, & 5 years old when it was dug up the first few times.

Moral of the story? Don't dig up dead threads and expect people to reply. Especially when there's a "regional" area for this sort of post where your message can be ignored.

dave lawrence dave lawrence
6/27/2019 4:54 AM
HarveyDaverson wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

That's because this thread ...more

This, and also people aren't always willing to give out locations of trails. A lot of the time you need to meet up with people elsewhere, and they may show you. Can't expect "renegade" trails locations to be posted online.

We had a set that got pretty good, and some kids found it and told literally everyone they could. Suddenly we went from about 6 of us to like 20 kids there in a DAY, and they started changing things they didn't like or couldn't ride. We had doubles knocked down in height to make tiny tables, shovels were stolen even when hidden REALLY well (like 40 feet into the weeds that were waist high, and they were tossed out there, in trees, and in one case, BURIED).

So I totally understand if people are not willing to tell random strangers online where trails are. Honestly if I made a new set, I would support that.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

HarveyDaverson HarveyDaverson
6/27/2019 5:04 AM
HarveyDaverson wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

This, and also people ...more

I didn't dig it up, and I'm not expecting people to post locations of trails. I would be pissed if someone did that to my spot. There were a couple people who posted recently that they wanted to ride, and it turns out they don't.

AnthonyR99 AnthonyR99
6/28/2019 5:47 AM
Mishinn_Control wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

HarveyDaverson wrote:

I didn't dig it up, and ...more

I understand why people are/would be upset about releasing the location of spots online, however, with that being said if we are talking about the one place with a lot of jumps everyone wanted to know, lets face it, the place hasn't been touched in years, the trail getting to the place is overgrown, a lot of the dirt is washed out, the jumps have no lip, some of the jumps are quite frankly unrideable, and the sand isn't compact anymore and is super soft making it hard to bike on in some areas. I was back there about a year ago. Its probably worse now but the fact is I doubt any of you have been there in a while and know what's its like. So if one person finds out about this virtually forgotten spot years later, it really wouldn't hurt. Maybe people could help build this place up to what it once was.

Brandon_Crews Brandon_Crews
7/2/2019 3:34 PM
MarkSisom wrote:

Looking to link up with ...more

Where is this?

7/2/2019 3:38 PM
HarveyDaverson wrote:

Im in Freehold, im 34, and ...more

GeorgeNJbmx wrote:

I’m in Middletown, same ...more

30 im out in long branch ...i do most of my riding on weekends...i would like to link up

7/2/2019 3:42 PM
Mishinn_Control wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

HarveyDaverson wrote:

I didn't dig it up, and ...more

Harvey im here its not a complete dud....ive been working a lot and totally forgot about this forum....but im here still looking to ride with same age ppl .....ill try my best to keep up with forum...or better yet if you want my contact info ill give it to ya

batmanbad batmanbad
5/2/2020 11:50 AM
MarkSisom wrote:

Looking to link up with ...more

Where is the spot off the parkway?? I’m in barnegat and I never saw it! Let’s ride!

rainescustoms99 rainescustoms99
5/4/2020 6:33 AM

I’m in Sussex county and recently started helping with some crazy dirt jumps. You can’t ride without brakes or a helmet though. I know the creator is always down to have people help dig. No dig no ride

DirtyJerz DirtyJerz
8/17/2020 11:05 AM

What’s up guys I’m 35 and looking back to get it to bmx dirt I’m from Woodbridge New Jersey anyone know of any spots?

moxxen moxxen
8/17/2020 11:11 AM

check out HighBridge Park in NYC... it's the only thing i know of in north jersey.

baglagrupie baglagrupie
8/17/2020 12:00 PM
eskimojay wrote:

Isn't the incline club in ...more

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Yes ! Place seems dope

it is now closed.

Husky Nation Member

DirtyJerz DirtyJerz
8/17/2020 12:40 PM
eskimojay wrote:

Isn't the incline club in ...more

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Yes ! Place seems dope

baglagrupie wrote:

it is now closed.

That’s place is closed. I hate going to the skate park it always packed som trying to get back in to dirt

btn
btn
2 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP