btn
btn
1 of 2
Related:
Create New Tag
MarkSisom MarkSisom
4/9/2013 8:14 PM

Looking to link up with any riders in New Jersey that are lookin to hit dirt jumps (and riding in general) ... I'm lookin to trade spots on the private without blowing up each other's spots! I know to honor that code. ;-)

Couple of my old school friends (I just got back into riding again after a LONG absence through freestyle's heavy bike period of late 90's through early 20000's) and I just built a really fun *easy* track down in southern Ocean County just off the LBI exit off the Pkwy right off Rt 9 ... there's also a really SICK spot by me in Monmouth County I ride like every other day and NEVER see anyone, there's other spot around too. About to dig out a new one right by my house as well (Southeast Monmouth County).

I've also heard about some other spots but don't know where they are and can't seem to find anyone else who knows either.

I'll show you my spots if you show me yours! LOL

I just can't find anyone to friggin ride with and the few friends I have that do ride never leave their one track cause it's easy and they are too big a bunch of PUSSIES to ride the crazy killer jumps by me! ;-) I'm no pro and still dusting off the old school cobwebs, but I want to get my skills back and I'm super amped on riding!

Anyone out there willing to link up and ride, share spots, and maybe dig out a new one? Let's do this shit, where's my Jersey peeps at? ... If anyone wants to step up to the plate PM me your info!

One of the spots right by my house in Monmouth County:

Photo

Photo

Link to photo album of the one spot near my house:
http://www.vitalbmx.com/profile_manager/photo_albums/44488/photos

Check Out My Bike Check
Instagram: @marksisom

p0wndizz7e p0wndizz7e
7/25/2013 11:31 PM

Where are those jumps? I also live in Monmouth county but I'm new sooo... Any way where are those

MarkSisom MarkSisom
7/26/2013 7:25 AM
p0wndizz7e wrote:

Where are those jumps? I ...more

I will message you. wink

Check Out My Bike Check

Life is a Dive Life is a Dive
7/26/2013 7:31 AM

Man I sure love your garden !!! Real cool dirt jumps dude !

Gravity sucks

-Havok- -Havok-
7/26/2013 10:39 AM

Post in the 2013 trails thread. Should be on the next page

x60683 x60683
9/8/2013 6:32 PM

hey man i just moved to NJ. looking to get back into the dirt jumping scene again as an old dude. where are these?

MarkSisom MarkSisom
9/8/2013 7:11 PM
x60683 wrote:

hey man i just moved to ...more

Those particular ones are called the "Lobster Jumps" located in Allaire St Park

Check Out My Bike Check

Adammartin29 Adammartin29
9/20/2014 4:09 PM

Where are the allaire jumps at? My cousin and I have been looking for them for a while now and still can't seem to find them. Please let me know as soon as you can. Thanks.

eskimojay eskimojay
9/20/2014 5:16 PM

Isn't the incline club in New Jersey that place looks sick

Brayden_Buckingham Brayden_Buckingham
9/21/2014 2:52 PM
eskimojay wrote:

Isn't the incline club in ...more

Yes ! Place seems dope

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

giggity30 giggity30
9/21/2014 4:15 PM

Ocean county right here don't really know of anywhere really though. Been looking for people to ride with

TomRomaine43 TomRomaine43
1/10/2016 7:47 PM

Hey man I live in ocean county is lobsters still there? If so do u mind finding the coordinates so I can look at them on Google maps

TomRomaine43 TomRomaine43
1/10/2016 7:50 PM
giggity30 wrote:

Ocean county right here ...more

What town? Do you have an Instagram I can message you on?

Sal_rides_bikes Sal_rides_bikes
2/12/2016 6:12 PM

I've got a set of beginner trails in ocean county text me I'll give you directions 732-532-9785 also looking for fellow riders

dave lawrence dave lawrence
2/13/2016 10:37 AM

As to your homies being wusses, just build a jump or two that are similar in size to these off to the side, in table form (or dig it down into the ground.)

Or, if speed is their concern, have them put on their helmets, and FOLLOW YOU THROUGH IT.

I ALWAYS found that helped when I was nervous about big jumps. Following someone through to gauge speed was very helpful.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

AnthonyR99 AnthonyR99
7/20/2016 6:15 PM
p0wndizz7e wrote:

MarkSisom wrote:

I will message you. wink

Hey I've being looking for good spots for a long time, i have a bmx bike and full suspension bike, any cool areas you guys know of.

AnthonyR99 AnthonyR99
7/20/2016 6:18 PM
Adammartin29 wrote:

Where are the allaire ...more

Do you know good jump areas?

Nick_G Nick_G
5/10/2017 10:28 AM

Anyone know about any dirt jump spots in or around Medford? Apparently there's some at hartford crossing but i haven't gotten the chance to check around there yet. :/

Brandon_Crews Brandon_Crews
6/17/2018 12:19 PM

New Jersey native...currently in living in long branch, nj. Im looking for trails, spots, etc. and people to ride with...in general Im looking to progress my riding and learn new tricks and techniques and meet new ppl

Skylight Skylight
6/17/2018 12:46 PM

The secret to trails and forums is to dig.

If you dig since the 2013s, you would have dug quite a lot already.

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

WiteMic WiteMic
6/23/2018 4:13 PM

Not sure if they exist anymore but there use to be trails behind this baseball field in Cranford. It was the Cranford Cougars baseball field.

moxxen moxxen
7/14/2018 4:23 PM

Hello, looking for dirt jumps in north nj near Summit...

GeorgeNJbmx GeorgeNJbmx
7/14/2018 4:45 PM
Brandon_Crews wrote:

New Jersey ...more

Hey man, I’m in central nj. I’m just getting back into riding. I’m 34, I’m right in Middletown. I have absolutely no one to ride with. I kinda suck but I’m hoping to get a lot of tricks back quickly. Always looking to ride week nights or weekends. Hit me up. My names george 908-415-5332

MUDDYCCTV MUDDYCCTV
7/14/2018 11:32 PM

Hey guys! I live in North Jersey in Bergen county. I desperately need new people to ride with and theres tons of street spots all around my area.sideways

Nick.C38 Nick.C38
5/5/2019 6:45 PM
p0wndizz7e wrote:

MarkSisom wrote:

I will message you. wink

Where are those? I’m looking for new spots in Monmouth county, thanks

Nick.C38 Nick.C38
5/5/2019 6:47 PM
x60683 wrote:

hey man i just moved to ...more

MarkSisom wrote:

Those particular ones are ...more

Where are those jumps in allaire, if searched multiply times and can’t seem to find them?

Nick.C38 Nick.C38
5/6/2019 11:14 AM

Anyone know the exact location of the dirt jumps in allaire st park. Dying to ride them!

Hoonihan Hoonihan
5/6/2019 12:01 PM
Nick.C38 wrote:

Anyone know the exact ...more

Where was the last place you tried? I know where they are I just wanna be sure you don't blow out the spot, ya know.

HarveyDaverson HarveyDaverson
5/13/2019 11:33 AM

Im in Freehold, im 34, and i recently started riding again. I would love to meet other riders. Photo

orangebmx907 orangebmx907
5/13/2019 12:19 PM

I’m in Mullica Hill nj if anyone wants to ride

btn
btn
1 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP