Related:
Create New Tag
idontknowanything idontknowanything
5/9/2018 10:50 PM

I finally pulled the pin on a g-sport elite free coaster wheel (odyssey clutch V2 laced to a birdcage rim). really keen to ride a coaster and see how it feels. I will do an update in a few days after I take it for a couple rides.

Brayden_Buckingham Brayden_Buckingham
5/9/2018 10:52 PM

You’ll have fun

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

Bulletpup Bulletpup
5/9/2018 10:55 PM

Lol how long was it in the "cart"? wink

5/9/2018 11:01 PM
Bulletpup wrote:

Lol how long was it in the ...more

wayyyy too long. 1-2 months

RumHam RumHam
5/9/2018 11:43 PM

Been considering a freecoaster recently but I just don't have the money right now and I'm not sure if I'd really miss having a cassette or not. Might keep my eye out for the Madera Gulfcoaster when it comes out and see how it looks

jmz313 jmz313
5/10/2018 6:56 AM

My advice is to ride it for a full month no matter how much you initially hate it. Otherwise you will hate it and keep the back and forth flopping back and forth of back wheels and the coaster will never be more than a novelty.

It took me like 2 weeks to get used to mine then another 3-4 weeks to get comfortable on it. Fast forward another 6 months I've upgraded coasters and i'm just starting to actually use it for "Coaster moves".

A few other friends did the one session here and there and then sold it. they never figured it out much. that's how i got my first one cheap. I just committed to having to be uncomfortable for a while.

HondaCRFRacer HondaCRFRacer
5/10/2018 6:59 AM

A Birdcage rim? I thought it was a Rollcage it was laced to... The elite freecoaster wheel should either come with an Odyssey Hazard Lite or a Gsport Rollcage....

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

5/10/2018 1:50 PM
HondaCRFRacer wrote:

A Birdcage rim? I thought ...more

yeah nah you're right it is the Rollcage

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP