Related:
Create New Tag
BMX WIZARD BMX WIZARD
7/17/2011 12:23 PM

a school near me is redoing the whole school and there throwing out tables and basketball hoops floor boards and as i was rideing past this flower shop i saw like 50 or 60 pallets and other random stuff a fish tank and hoses lmao. so i need to no what u guys think i should do with all the stuff. should i build a ramp for my trails should i build a ghetto quarter pipe or shack to chill in at our trails. i need any suggestions be creative plz.

I Ride Bike's! ( :

Obama Obama
7/17/2011 12:38 PM

chances are the shack would be better.

\BMX-1995/ \BMX-1995/
7/17/2011 12:50 PM

I'd make a box out of the pallets, me and my friends found a skid laying around a construction site, we made it into a nice little manual pad!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

mccarthy04 mccarthy04
7/17/2011 12:54 PM

make a brothel.

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

Josh321 Josh321
7/17/2011 1:15 PM

A shack would be pretty cool. IMO.

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

BMX WIZARD BMX WIZARD
7/17/2011 4:29 PM

a shack is hard to build but idk it would be cool to chill in

I Ride Bike's! ( :

future FBM future FBM
7/17/2011 4:31 PM

make a triangle box thing with a rail going through it in the middle

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

Dkrider15 Dkrider15
7/17/2011 4:31 PM
BMX WIZARD wrote:

a shack is hard to build ...more

if you can build a shack i can probably help you if you want

careyn careyn
7/17/2011 4:34 PM

Shack would be pretty dope. Just bring a cooler with some drinks, friends and your bikes and you'll be set

grizzwald grizzwald
7/17/2011 4:42 PM

make a shack with running water from the hoses wink

BMX WIZARD BMX WIZARD
7/17/2011 6:23 PM
grizzwald wrote:

make a shack with running ...more

not to be a dick but where would i get water from if i dont have no streams or water by me

I Ride Bike's! ( :

RASBMX RASBMX
7/17/2011 6:29 PM

i would make a sketchy halfpipe and have it transition to the dirt jumps

T.G.O.D.
on that trail flow 24/7

Dkrider15 Dkrider15
7/17/2011 6:36 PM
RASBMX wrote:

i would make a sketchy ...more

THISS lmao

dave lawrence dave lawrence
7/17/2011 7:02 PM
Obama wrote:

chances are the shack ...more

Dude, grab EVERYTHING YOU CAN and maybe EVERYTHING YOU CAN.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

BMX WIZARD BMX WIZARD
7/17/2011 8:00 PM

i dont have a car and i would have to walk all the stuff back to my house . but im just concerned if someone complained about . someone building something. but i no i can get permission from the owner and all of the guys like around the neighborhood are some people useing the land but this bitchy lady is mad that were building trails cuz she walks her horses back there. but i mean theres plenty of woods i dont understand y u gotta be a bitch about one section.

I Ride Bike's! ( :

cammeyg cammeyg
7/17/2011 8:04 PM

build a shack with a wall ride roof over the top

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP