btn
btn
1 of 2
Related:
Create New Tag
Brokenbmx Brokenbmx
12/25/2013 10:19 AM

Breaking the rules because im really happy with the edit i put together of me and the homies, and its Christmas so why not?
Constructive criticism would be rad!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
12/25/2013 10:28 AM

Yeah dude I watched this on fb earlier. Really like what you did here! I thought it was pretty sweet. Keep on shreddin man!

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

Brokenbmx Brokenbmx
12/25/2013 10:42 AM
HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Yeah dude I watched this ...more

Thanks Tim! Anything you didn't like or thought didn't flow well?

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
12/25/2013 10:48 AM
Brokenbmx wrote:

Thanks Tim! Anything you ...more

The music was the most atrocious crap ive ever heard.
I like how you tried to somewhat fade the Christmas song into the edit song (if you get what im saying) in the beginning, but I think that needs some work if you try to do it again.

I REALLY loved when the guy fell on the upledge, and you rewinded it and started the clip of him landing it. That was a masterpiece, and worked out very well.

The filming and riding was legit though! I appreciate you giving back to the community with your filming/editing skills.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

Brokenbmx Brokenbmx
12/25/2013 10:51 AM
HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Yeah dude I watched this ...more

Brokenbmx wrote:

Thanks Tim! Anything you ...more

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

The music was the most ...more

Im in a "hood rap" phase and thats what most of younger crew listen too so thats what we choose. im super stoked on the Christmas song fade in and out, it does need to be cleaned up a bit. I love doing rewind clips but its easy to over do. Thanks for the criticism homie!

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
12/25/2013 10:54 AM
Brokenbmx wrote:

Im in a "hood rap" phase ...more

No problem!

K_A_N_E_ K_A_N_E_
12/25/2013 11:31 AM

This was a really good edit full of great clips.

Not a fan over the 'open wide hoe' music.

I'm gonna need bigger bars

feeble_to_face feeble_to_face
12/25/2013 11:35 AM

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

blaaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaa
12/25/2013 11:44 AM

NICEEEEEEE

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

realityisajoke realityisajoke
12/25/2013 11:49 AM

pretty damn solid! simple, relatively clean. i like it.
although i have to ask: what possessed you to use that indian giver clip??? hahaha

Insta: @devicacy

Nike iD Nike iD
12/25/2013 11:52 AM

Danny Brown doe

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Brokenbmx Brokenbmx
12/25/2013 1:27 PM
realityisajoke wrote:

pretty damn solid! simple, ...more

Thanks guys! Stoked on the positive comments!

@Reality- Joel goes both ways he can half cab and full cab both ways, a god day he can indian 5 cab. its kinda just his style. and unfortunately hes been busy with military stuff so not much time to get clips, so he didn't have much.

biggybuggy biggybuggy
12/25/2013 1:43 PM

Epic. But the music, meh, don't want to hear how his dick is as big as the Brooklyn bridge. Epic riding, and you showed falls unlike most super polished edits. Gives it a more real feel. But awsome.

Brokenbmx Brokenbmx
12/25/2013 1:45 PM
biggybuggy wrote:

Epic. But the music, meh, ...more

Thank you sir! Yea music is the only complaint i heard so far which is understandable not everyone likes "hood rap" i on the other hand love all genres but country.

BMXism BMXism
12/25/2013 1:55 PM

I like that you guys kept some shit eating in there. Edits are better when you can show struggle-success. It's realness. Make more!

OPEN WIDE HO!

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

Brokenbmx Brokenbmx
12/25/2013 2:06 PM
BMXism wrote:

I like that you guys kept ...more

Falling is 65% of riding bikes! Thanks sir!

biggybuggy biggybuggy
12/25/2013 3:04 PM
biggybuggy wrote:

Epic. But the music, meh, ...more

Brokenbmx wrote:

Thank you sir! Yea music ...more

I like that genre but that song not so much.

Fad3r Fad3r
12/25/2013 3:39 PM

Thought it was dope. Dig the song choice too.

OneGuyIlluminatiEye OneGuyIlluminatiEye
12/25/2013 4:11 PM

I puked a little in my mouth when that garbage rap crap started, otherwise I enjoyed watching bike tricks

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

Fondue Fondue
12/25/2013 4:25 PM

Use Lucid by Daktyl.

realityisajoke realityisajoke
12/25/2013 4:29 PM
Brokenbmx wrote:

Thanks guys! Stoked on the ...more

Well that makes sense. Although I will say that was probably the cleanest Indian I've ever seen, most look like shit. He pulled it off amazingly for such an awkward trick.

Insta: @devicacy

BikeWindellsDirt BikeWindellsDirt
12/25/2013 6:07 PM

I would disagree and say at least 70-80% of riding bikes is falling and learning new stuff but really good edit man not the best song but really good overall

trading primo wheels hmu
Text for faster reply 503-957-1330

Brokenbmx Brokenbmx
12/25/2013 6:17 PM
Fad3r wrote:

Thought it was dope. Dig ...more

Thank you sir!

@Oneye- puke is a positive thing sometimes!

@fondue- i shall listen to it when my family leave from the Christmas party!

@reality- Yea hes good at that both ways. kid needs to run four pegs hes so nimble on both sides.

@bike- quite possible! depends on the day! thank you

Thank you guys!

12/25/2013 6:20 PM
Fad3r wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Thank you sir!

@Oneye- ...more

i just ordered a t3i with a 18-55mm lens and got a cam caddy scorpion grip what other lens do you prefer what lens do you use on your set up

trading primo wheels hmu

Brokenbmx Brokenbmx
12/25/2013 6:28 PM
Fad3r wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Thank you sir!

@Oneye- ...more

BikeWindellsDirt wrote:

i just ordered a t3i with ...more

i like my 8mm rokinon fisheye and my canon 50mm thats what i tend to use the most. the other lens i use cost more then my 60D and isn't in production now, 15mm canon L-series lens.

Soulrebelrastaman Soulrebelrastaman
12/25/2013 6:29 PM

That tailwhip was sexi, edit was good.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/25/2013 6:31 PM
Brokenbmx wrote:

i like my 8mm rokinon ...more

what would you prefer the rokinon or 50mm i'm saving up for another lens just don't know what to get yet

trading primo wheels hmu

Effting Effting
12/25/2013 6:32 PM

I liked it a lot except the music was a little different haha, also, some shakey filming but awesome riding

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

Brayden_Buckingham Brayden_Buckingham
12/25/2013 10:11 PM

It was good.

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

bmxsteve99 bmxsteve99
12/25/2013 10:18 PM

sick ass edit, but just a few little things
loved the fade into a rap song, but that one in particular was a little wack
most of the work with the fisheye was good, but maybe use a skateboard with some cruiser wheels to get better shots, the closer it is, the better it looks especially with a fisheye lens
for example, in the park parts, when someone does grinds, do a follow cam with a board, or just even on a bike
also maybe split the clips instead of fast forwarding? idk thats just a personal preference

great job

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

btn
btn
1 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP