Related:
Create New Tag
feeble_to_face feeble_to_face
1/11/2014 9:38 PM

can i get a list of some non-threaded non-driveside guards?

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

bmxsteve99 bmxsteve99
1/11/2014 9:40 PM

daily grind lt, 20 bucks, chromo, doesnt stretch frames, and is awesome
or spend 2x as much for an s&m
if you want plastic, jersey barrier, primo strectches frames, or gsport glands if you dgaf about how it looks

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

bmxsteve99 bmxsteve99
1/11/2014 9:41 PM

i run the daily grind, it takes shittons of abuse, and didnt stretch my skinny ass frame at all

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

feeble_to_face feeble_to_face
1/11/2014 9:46 PM

I'm using a remix too if that helps

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

bmxsteve99 bmxsteve99
1/11/2014 9:46 PM

get thedaily grind lt, its universal

OneGuyIlluminatiEye OneGuyIlluminatiEye
1/11/2014 10:06 PM

Doesn't fit the remix unless you have inbound lacing, or use the retarded spacers wich causes the wheel to be off set even more best way to use it is with the dsg guard so it evens out but that's if the non drive side guard actually fits

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

bmxsteve99 bmxsteve99
1/11/2014 10:12 PM

it works
i have a few friends who run em on a remix with no problems
but its up to you
i have it on my khe reverse and it has plenty of room without the spacer

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP