Related:
Create New Tag
MaximusBikes MaximusBikes
10/25/2014 7:47 AM

Well, I will be buying a new frame within the next few months, maybe next few weeks if i want to. I am having a hard time making the decision, so help me out.

These are my choices:

Mutiny Rune frame
Kink Titan Frame
Sunday MotoRoss
S&M Craig Passero frame
Fit Savage frame
Deco Lifted frame
Fit Benny L
Fly Isla
Sunday Broadcaster
Subrosa Villicus Prime

Basically these are my choices. I would prefer to not have a 9 inch standover and it has to have a short backend. 75.5 is something i would like to avoid, but i don't HAVE to. I'm leaning to the MotoRoss or the Broadcaster, but the Rune also would be good.

Thanks

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

notorious NIG notorious NIG
10/25/2014 7:59 AM

S&M Passero for lyfe

Also why do you have such specific spec requests, it's 1/2 a degree for fucks sake, makes virtually no difference unless you're in constant nose manual

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

dave lawrence dave lawrence
10/25/2014 8:53 AM

Save up and have a custom Laird Frame made!

http://www.vitalbmx.com/features/Mike-Laird-Introduces-Lairdframe,4152

He is taking orders through email, find him on Instagram and get the email. It's like 450 for a raw one, add a bit for powdercoat.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

bmxsteve99 bmxsteve99
10/25/2014 9:44 AM
dave lawrence wrote:

Save up and have a custom ...more

I was literally just about to say this
guy's welds are sweet

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

blaaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaa
10/25/2014 10:06 AM

Whatever you get, it better be chrome.

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/25/2014 5:43 PM
dave lawrence wrote:

Save up and have a custom ...more

I would, but 450 plus shipping plus powdercoat is like 520 dollars. I'm not really looking to spend half a grand on a frame, when one of the ones i listed would be good too

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/25/2014 5:44 PM
blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Whatever you get, it ...more

i don't know about the chrome. I was looking to switch it up a little.

10/25/2014 5:45 PM
notorious NIG wrote:

S&M Passero for lyfe

...more

Makes a difference to me! I don't like how it feels

Coopers25 Coopers25
10/25/2014 6:27 PM
The Horror Contact The Horror Contact
10/25/2014 11:21 PM

Fit Savage has a 75.ht, short end and over 9 inch standover height. Basically a beefed up marv/wifi.. .so that might be out of it . I recently built mine in gloss raw, cant wait till I can ride again

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP