btn
btn
1 of 6
Related:
Create New Tag
Mexican bmx Mexican bmx
2/2/2013 2:32 PM
Does anyone......know what this problem is???.......!I get a wierd sound!...by the sprocket??everytime i start pedaling.... its a wierd noice by the bottom bracket or sprocket???..any idea......know wat it is??

I get a wierd sound from my hub/or freewheel...the sound also comes from the sprocket...I beraly replaced my freewheel and sprocket today then after i rode it and i heard the sound for the first time...it sounds like it needs greese but i dont really know...so please help me out!!!??

matt X stolen X bmx matt X stolen X bmx
2/2/2013 2:37 PM

sprocket bolt loose, cranks wharping,

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

dream dream
2/2/2013 2:39 PM

impatient bastard had to make the same exact thread as this 4 minutes later..... pretty much same title too...

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

Mexican bmx Mexican bmx
2/2/2013 3:28 PM

hey fool i just need some help so if u aint gonna help then fuck off.. u dumbass!!

I get a wierd sound from my hub/or freewheel...the sound also comes from the sprocket...I beraly replaced my freewheel and sprocket today then after i rode it and i heard the sound for the first time...it sounds like it needs greese but i dont really know...so please help me out!!!??

BMXism BMXism
2/2/2013 3:32 PM
Mexican bmx wrote:

hey fool i just need some ...more

Photo

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

Chris12345 Chris12345
2/2/2013 3:33 PM

Mexico! It's says your in the USA how was hoping the boarder?

Refs: JakeSalbert, Me?(x4), The Balt, the_bmxist,
Jared42069(x2), Dogbones,

Mexican bmx Mexican bmx
2/2/2013 3:37 PM
Chris12345 wrote:

Mexico! It's says your in ...more

just cause im in the u.s. doesnt mean im not mexican!!

BMXism BMXism
2/2/2013 3:42 PM
matt X stolen X bmx wrote:

sprocket bolt loose, ...more

Look here. A possible answer.

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

Mexican bmx Mexican bmx
2/2/2013 3:43 PM

sprocket bolt loose, ...more

BMXism wrote:

Look here. A possible ...more

ya ik i got it

BMXism BMXism
2/2/2013 3:45 PM

So your shit is fixed? You still hear the noise?..

Mexican bmx Mexican bmx
2/2/2013 3:52 PM

i havent done it yet but i think its that.... cause i looked it up and shit....if i leave it like that (unfixed) will it fuck up my bike??!

dream dream
2/2/2013 3:53 PM
Mexican bmx wrote:

Hey fool you mad?

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
2/2/2013 3:56 PM
Mexican bmx wrote:

If you want proper help, word your question in an actual paragraph. It makes it a lot easier to read than trying to decipher "Does anyone......know what this problem is???.......!I get a wierd sound!...by the sprocket??everytime i start pedaling.... its a wierd noice by the bottom bracket or sprocket???..any idea......know wat it is??" and give it time to be answered. Don't be a prick when we people are actually trying to help, if you want help, be patient.

dream dream
2/2/2013 3:59 PM
sundaybmxRR wrote:

If you want proper help, ...more

And not bold it. And might want to tell us if its 48 or 8 splines..

Jade Bike Check

2/2/2013 4:02 PM
Mexican bmx wrote:

i havent done it yet but i ...more

wharping cranks is bad (obvi). loose sprocket isn't bad. i rode a loose one for like 2 months and mine is fine but if u can take the time to tighten it and grease your spindle while u got it apart

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Mexican bmx Mexican bmx
2/2/2013 4:12 PM
Mexican bmx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Dude or u can just use common sense and understand it anyway....u dont have to comment unhelpful shit...all i need are helpful answers.

Mexican bmx Mexican bmx
2/2/2013 4:14 PM
Mexican bmx wrote:

i havent done it yet but i ...more

wharping cranks is bad ...more

Alright thanx for the help!

2/2/2013 4:15 PM
Mexican bmx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mexican bmx wrote:

Dude or u can just use ...more

Photo

Photo

[LINK TO IMAGE]

dream dream
2/2/2013 4:18 PM
Mexican bmx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mexican bmx wrote:

Your such a little bitch. Hes being nice and helping you. You could just gtfo because with that annoying tough guy attitude no one would want to help you.

Jade Bike Check

2/2/2013 4:19 PM

this^

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Mexican bmx Mexican bmx
2/2/2013 4:21 PM
sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mexican bmx wrote:

No i aint...but if you want too!...your fucked!..so dont!.....just asked for help thats it!

Mexican bmx Mexican bmx
2/2/2013 4:26 PM
sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mexican bmx wrote:

dream wrote:

Your such a little bitch. ...more

Life aint never gonna be about being nice bitch alright!...its just getting the work done!...i just needed help in the bike fool!...so stop taking shit!!ok

2/2/2013 4:27 PM

u have been a part of vital for less that a week and half of us hate you :D. good job! get your act together or GTFO

[LINK TO IMAGE]

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
2/2/2013 4:28 PM
Mexican bmx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mexican bmx wrote:

Well I could give you information on everything it could possibly be, but now I'm not gonna since you're gonna be a smartass.

Photo

2/2/2013 4:33 PM

now even sundaybmxRR hates u and he is possibly one of the most knowledgeable people on this site hahahah

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Mexican bmx Mexican bmx
2/2/2013 4:35 PM
sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mexican bmx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Well I could give you ...more

OK then so gtfo.. u should even got into my shit.. if u wearnt gonna help!

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
2/2/2013 4:35 PM

now even sundaybmxRR hates ...more

haha I don't hate him, I'd be happy to help him if he'd wasn't a smartass.. people were trying to help him and he's like fuck off and stuff

Mexican bmx Mexican bmx
2/2/2013 4:37 PM

u have been a part of ...more

Alright fool thats all i needed just help ok!!..soo i dont need u to get in my biz k!

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
2/2/2013 4:37 PM
Mexican bmx wrote:

OK then so gtfo.. u should ...more

I woulda been happy to help but you're acting like a smartass. The only thing that's gonna do is have people bitch at you. If you want help, it helps you to be nice & respectful.

Mexican bmx Mexican bmx
2/2/2013 4:43 PM

now even sundaybmxRR hates ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

haha I don't hate him, I'd ...more

NO ONE helped me k yall just put comments i didnt need!...just like two people helped me cause they just comented what i needed to do!!...i dont hate yall and i dont want to start nothin like being a smartass and shit..there was just no need to post the paragraph thing to me..about understanding better and shit.....just comment wat i needed to do!

btn
btn
1 of 6

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP