Related:
Create New Tag
BootyBoots BootyBoots
7/11/2010 11:10 PM

Hey guys, what’s up? I haven’t been on the site in a few weeks now, more like three I believe. My flight just got in a few hours ago, then checked the mailbox when I got home to find the latest issue of RIDEbmx which was a nice welcome home. I just thought I would jump on for a few minutes and check out some of the posts. I was mentioned in a few which was nice to see. Some of you were looking for me in the forums and it’s nice to be missed. I’m going to try and find some more time to visit the site in-between my travels and office hours if I can. But any of you wanting to hit me up and talk can just add me on Vital then shoot me a message. I check my e-mail more frequently then surfing the net. Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know I appreciate the shout outs and miss my Vital homies.

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

senorita jim senorita jim
7/11/2010 11:13 PM

That new issue of ride was fucking awesome. Haha. That trails section was pretty sweet.

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

bmx_is_rad bmx_is_rad
7/11/2010 11:14 PM

Hey man
Welcome back,I missed your super informative and super long posts...Good to have you back aye

punk078910 punk078910
7/12/2010 12:19 AM

Viva La BootyBoots!

My Tierra v.3!
Facebook
TSC and Fly <3
RTC>CSB

dave lawrence dave lawrence
7/12/2010 6:08 AM

Welcome back homie! Where did your travels take you?

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

brentrides brentrides
7/12/2010 6:11 AM

you already got the new ride with saavedra(sp) on the cover?

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

BootyBoots BootyBoots
7/12/2010 6:53 AM
dave lawrence wrote:

Welcome back homie! Where ...more

Thanks Dave. I was out in Los Angeles/San Diego for the week. The weather was pretty nice but it was overcast most of my trip which sucked. Hopefully that will not be the situation when I go to Atlanta next month

And bentrides.....................what? "saavedra(sp) on the cover"? Sorry if I am not understanding, I didn't get much sleep last night and I'm heading to the office in a minute.

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

brentrides brentrides
7/12/2010 7:01 AM
dave lawrence wrote:

BootyBoots wrote:

Thanks Dave. I was out in ...more

mike savedra or however his name is spelled isnt he on the cover of the newest ride?

i like too bike i like too bike
7/12/2010 7:05 AM

wtf i got a subscription to ridebmx in march and i got the april one in the mail and then they stopped?

JustRideBMX JustRideBMX
7/12/2010 7:52 AM

I love you!

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

Twisted654 Twisted654
7/12/2010 8:52 AM
JustRideBMX wrote:

I love you!

dave dynamite dave dynamite
7/12/2010 9:51 AM
JustRideBMX wrote:

I love you!

Twisted654 wrote:

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

brentrides brentrides
7/12/2010 10:12 AM
JustRideBMX wrote:

I love you!

Twisted654 wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

LorenzoGallegos LorenzoGallegos
7/12/2010 10:15 AM

welcome back!

hope your travels went well!

dr.pepper0399 dr.pepper0399
7/12/2010 10:22 AM
Twisted654 wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

brentrides wrote:

Blake El Gingero Blake El Gingero
7/12/2010 10:42 AM
dave lawrence wrote:

BootyBoots wrote:

Thanks Dave. I was out in ...more

AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME......damn i am sooo close

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

vanillseatbmx vanillseatbmx
7/12/2010 12:08 PM

hey man, glad to see you again! thanks for coming by and saying hello again, hopefully you can come back and be on the fourms a little more often!

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

BootyBoots BootyBoots
7/12/2010 4:38 PM

Thank you for all the love guys. I love all you guys too, JustRide, Twisted, Dave (BTW, I messaged you before I left town), bentrides, dr. pepper, all you guys. Any one of you who posted in response I got nothing but love for.

Blake, I'm sorry I didn't hit you up man. I was so busy with work I barley had a minute to do much of anything fun. I had to cater to prospective clients all week. Next time I'm there you will know.

Thank you Vanill, I am going to see what all I can do to get on the forum a little more often, it's just been crazy lately.

All of you guys, I really do miss you all, your all like my little brothers (and some of you older brothers, not too many though). I know I will be traveling alot more soon and if I come out anywhere near any of you I will try my best to hit you up. Also next year I know I am moving. I don't know where yet, but it will be a big announcement. I will also make sure to post plenty of picture of the wedding and my travels soon.

Any of you who are not on my friends list just hit me up with an add so we can keep up with e-mail if I can't reach Vital at any time.

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

wesleytramel wesleytramel
7/12/2010 4:52 PM

NIGGA WHAT UP!

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP