Related:
Create New Tag
Risky Risky
10/12/2013 5:27 PM

I like to ride to music sometimes but I was wondering what headphones are good for riding? Looking for something good, cheap, and something u don't have to hammer into your ears haha

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!

"I ride a little kid’s bike every day and would not want to do anything else with my time" -Aaron Ross

"keep your feet on the ground but keep reaching for the stars” -Brian Kachinsky

dmx24 dmx24
10/12/2013 5:29 PM

i use skull candy they seem to hold up really well for the price

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

handlebar-to-face handlebar-to-face
10/12/2013 5:30 PM

Get skullcandies, they're the best imo. they're cheap at like $10 to $20 and depending on which ones you get they come with lifetime warranty

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

theprophet theprophet
10/12/2013 6:19 PM

I just use the apple ones

EddiMundo EddiMundo
10/13/2013 3:20 AM

i use som of them wrap round the ear ones made for sport. they're alright, but after an hour or 2 straight they start to hurt your ears a bit. i think its dependent on the actual ones you get, coz i had some before wwhich didnt hurt

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

Stocksy Stocksy
10/13/2013 10:05 AM

I used to use these Captain America ones I bought at Best Buy for about $3. They weren't the best quality but I never had a problem with them falling out. Now I have a Windows phone and I haven't found a way to get free music on it just yet, so I don't have a use for headphones! I'm a cheap ass, I know. :p

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

T-rider T-rider
10/13/2013 10:14 AM

I use ones by thehouseofmarley, there are good quality and only 15euros.
Stocksy, i think that you can just connect your phone by USB to the compuer and transfer the downloaded files.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

tainted1581 tainted1581
10/13/2013 12:55 PM

Sorry wrong link if you want good quality earphones that will last and wont get damaged get these
http://www.klipsch.com/image-s4i-rugged-headphones

Edit: If you want awesome bass for a low price get these. I can tell you from personal experience that these will almost always be the best bang for your buck. The sound quality 9/10, Bass 8/10 (It's very solid, sometimes to hardcore) Design 8/10, Build quality 6/10, the reason I'm giving the build quality a 6/10 is because I'm certain I got a fake pair and they lasted only 2 months but I've seen and read reviews on actual real ones and they say they last them from 4 to 12 months. Overal rating Eight and a half out of 10. Perfect for the price.
http://www.amazon.com/JVC-HAFX1X-Headphone-Xtreme-Xplosivs/dp/B004S7Q8CA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1381695550&sr=8-2&keywords=extreme+xplosives

bicycle more like bikecycle

Brayden_Buckingham Brayden_Buckingham
10/13/2013 4:45 PM
tainted1581 wrote:

Sorry wrong link if you ...more

Those headphones he mentions are true to his review. I love them , very great sound quality and bass , sick durability , fit good.

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP