Related:
Create New Tag
Rubberduck Rubberduck
12/16/2017 1:38 PM

I would like recommendations of good tires for all season so I won't have to change tires every time the weather changes..

p1p1092 p1p1092
12/16/2017 1:50 PM

Animal MTTs. /thread

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

GCBMX69 GCBMX69
12/16/2017 1:55 PM

Fit FAF tires never let me down and I do street, dirt, and park.

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

Rubberduck Rubberduck
12/16/2017 1:58 PM

Thanks for the recommendations

readybmxer readybmxer
12/16/2017 3:21 PM

If you really wanna go the extra unnecessary mile, the Kenda K-RAD tires or the Maxxis Maxx Daddy tires are super aggressive, although they might not be the best for concrete park riding.

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

eskimojay eskimojay
12/16/2017 8:10 PM

You want some fly ruban alcantara tires

Rubberduck Rubberduck
12/16/2017 8:17 PM

I don't want super aggressive tires, but I want a nice grippy pair for Street and dirt.

ggallin422 ggallin422
12/16/2017 8:18 PM

I love my maxxis rizers. seriously the best tires for anything. they grip everything, they are pretty light, and also pretty tough, if you grind and ride street. id also look into the odyssey Aitkens. they have a pretty aggressive tread on the outer edges, but the center is smooth. awesome on dirt, and still pretty fast on the street too, with the smooth center.

grumpySteve grumpySteve
12/17/2017 5:40 AM

Fit faf 2.25 /thread

Rubberduck Rubberduck
12/17/2017 10:43 AM

Are fat or skinny tires better for traction?..
Like skinny tire in rear and fat tire in the front..

ggallin422 ggallin422
12/17/2017 1:23 PM
Rubberduck wrote:

Are fat or skinny tires ...more

its not going to matter much. people will say fat tires are better, but a fatter tire will float on top of the snow, where a narrow tire will cut through the snow, so you hit pavement underneath. ive always had better luck with narrower tires. they just feel better in general. I really don't think it makes too much of a noticeable difference either way.

coupde_tat coupde_tat
12/17/2017 2:57 PM
eskimojay wrote:

You want some fly ruban ...more

Seconded

@coupd_tat

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP