Related:
Create New Tag
future FBM future FBM
4/23/2013 8:09 PM

So I hopefully am making the switch from 1 degree to 5 degree. I may feel it, may not idk or care. But on four peice bars do they have a different feel all together? Like is 5 upsweep on four peicers gonna feel like 2-4 on 2 peicers?

Idk if I'm getting my point across.... Basically does the shape require more upsweep to keep the feel?

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

tomdon tomdon
4/23/2013 8:57 PM

I don't think shape affects sweep. It's all pretty much what the company feels like doing. You can get 2 piece bars with more upsweep

I'm on the vital legit list!

andyferly andyferly
4/24/2013 1:02 AM

I think they'll be fine, personally I don't like too much up sweep feels way to weird for me.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Soulrebelrastaman Soulrebelrastaman
4/24/2013 6:57 AM

I recently got the animal big fours and didn't take any time at all to get used to em, I could do all the trix in my tricklist without having to make any real adjustment, only thing I noticed was how much more comfortable they are, all my bikes are getting these bars now, i love em, I was used to 1 & 2 degree upsweep but im Neva going back.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

justin vogelsberger justin vogelsberger
4/24/2013 7:04 AM

when i had animal big fours i immediatley noticed the upsweep , it felt nice , but the bars felt so stiff , which is why they have all the upsweep i think cause they would kill your wrist with regular upsweep, it felt as if they didnt flex at all when riding

future FBM future FBM
4/24/2013 9:00 AM

Getting sketched but luckily I don't have to sell my wolfs now so at worst ill resell

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

ticaleb ticaleb
4/24/2013 1:08 PM

went from vultus to benny L 4 pieces and didnt notice a change much other than how solid the bennys are

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

future FBM future FBM
4/24/2013 4:39 PM

Beast

hmuifulikefriedchicken hmuifulikefriedchicken
4/24/2013 7:28 PM
future FBM wrote:

Beast

what fourpiece bars are you looking into?

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

plzdntfailmeagn plzdntfailmeagn
4/24/2013 7:32 PM

odyssey sand bars feel amazing just saying

future FBM future FBM
4/24/2013 7:34 PM
future FBM wrote:

Beast

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

what fourpiece bars are ...more

Sputnik throwdowns

Jèff_Béckförd Jèff_Béckförd
4/24/2013 10:05 PM

I really dig Deadman bars.. i'm currently riding Doublespace bars now, but before them i had Bone Deth Deadman's, coming from WTP Mad Max's.. and that's when i first really started appreciating the different sweeps of bars.. the Deadman's were extremely comfortable..

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP