Related:
Create New Tag
forgotmyid forgotmyid
11/28/2016 3:48 PM

Bought this last week from a kid, His brother was big into bmx and gave him this frame to build a bike but he didn't end up doing it, He said it's a cult frame but i have no idea what model. Just threw some old parts i had for now.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sorry about the poor quality pics, last 2 is the ones he sent me. I'll take more tomorrow if it helps

Thanks in advance

grumpySteve grumpySteve
11/29/2016 12:53 AM

If it's a cult it will have some cult logo's embossed somewhere, and they usually have the model name stamped into the bottom of the bb shell. The rear end looks like a cult, but no headtube gussets?

forgotmyid forgotmyid
11/29/2016 8:00 AM

I know that's why i'm confused at what frame it is, Must be a older one if it is a cult. Rear end looks exactly like cult but not seen a cult frame on google without headtube gussets

bmxfromma bmxfromma
11/29/2016 8:01 AM

serial # on the bb should help

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

forgotmyid forgotmyid
11/29/2016 8:21 AM

Just took some new pictures, Just took off the paint on the bb with a wire attachment and the number on the bb is screwed up, not sure if it's from being ridden hard or someone has removed it.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

forgotmyid forgotmyid
11/29/2016 8:23 AM

Can make out part of the number 3099 i think and it's a 20.75 top tube

grumpySteve grumpySteve
11/29/2016 12:40 PM

I know fbm and solid made the first batch of cult frames. Google image search those and see if they match? Although I think the fbm ones had the serial number stamped into a plate and brazed inside the bb shell. And the solid ones may have not had a frame number at all

forgotmyid forgotmyid
11/30/2016 1:35 PM

Took the crank bearings out today and they are spanish bb if that helps narrow it down

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
11/30/2016 2:01 PM
forgotmyid wrote:

Took the crank bearings ...more

If they're Spanish then it's definitely not a Cult, they've always used Mid

grumpySteve grumpySteve
11/30/2016 11:32 PM

What was the original colour? The brake mounts look like fly

forgotmyid forgotmyid
12/1/2016 6:08 AM

white is the original colour, i've ruled out cult now, sunday frames look similar aswell.

Super-Pawl Super-Pawl
12/1/2016 7:38 AM

I dont think Sunday made a frame with Spanish bearings either. Damn I've never been so stumped on a frame before. Its completely unremarkable in terms of features or identifiers.

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
12/1/2016 6:24 PM
forgotmyid wrote:

white is the original ...more

Definitely not a Sunday either, they never used Spanish.

Steve may be right, I was thinking it was a Fly as well. They use Spanish and it kinda looks like a Fly just looking at it. I'll do a little research and see what I can find.

James_Letten17 James_Letten17
12/1/2016 6:53 PM

As far as I know Kink, Macneil, and FlyBikes all did spanish bb's before

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

adamnmexican adamnmexican
12/2/2016 3:57 AM

That's a fly tierra. They always had that offset seat tube on the bb

fack off

forgotmyid forgotmyid
12/3/2016 7:37 AM

hmmm had a look at fly tierra's and they don't look exactly the same, frame supports at the rear are different

forgotmyid forgotmyid
12/3/2016 7:40 AM

I'm stumped!!

jj0996 jj0996
1/11/2017 10:14 PM

almost looks like a sputnik tbh

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

dave lawrence dave lawrence
1/12/2017 3:44 PM

For the record, Failure did Spanish BB's also.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

sharkleton sharkleton
1/12/2017 6:18 PM

Hope people don't mind me hijacking this thread just didn't see the point making a whole new one. I've just won a bike on eBay for cheap but have no clue what it is other than the obvious. Any ideas? Photo

elytron elytron
1/12/2017 7:54 PM

Hopefully you didn't buy a stolen frame. Looks like they grind off serial# from BB, then repainted.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP