Related:
Create New Tag
daviesjpg daviesjpg
3/4/2015 6:31 PM

KRANCLIFE.COM

KRANCLIFE FREESTYLE BMX WEBSITE

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

bmxsteve99 bmxsteve99
3/5/2015 9:15 PM

"Spamming is a quick way to being locked. This includes: ADVERTISING, posting multiple threads, trolling, making posts with no relevance to the conversation and to the site or posting the same thread repeatedly. There is no need to clog the site with useless garbage"-Vital Bmx forum rules
if you want to advertise, hit up the site admin and buy some ad space

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

Mychaylo Mychaylo
3/5/2015 11:07 PM

Thought you were sticking to one thread/

notorious NIG notorious NIG
3/6/2015 8:02 AM

This company is awful

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

Mikel8149 Mikel8149
3/6/2015 8:25 AM

30 bucks for a shirt I can make myself in microsoft paint. Don't mean to hate but man I doubt anyone is gonna buy this shit. Good luck.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

adamnmexican adamnmexican
3/6/2015 1:26 PM

that shirt looks like shit

It’s all bmx

bobPA bobPA
3/6/2015 4:04 PM

Stop making so many threads man

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP