Related:
Create New Tag
LorenzoGallegos LorenzoGallegos
5/22/2011 4:50 PM
xBikeaholic xBikeaholic
5/22/2011 4:58 PM

they look really comfortable and soft

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

Warchol2 Warchol2
5/22/2011 5:24 PM

ehh, i dont really like how they make there grips look like thier tires (even thought i love my rubens)

hopefully they feel good, i might give em a try

and has anyone ever noticed that sergois tires (and now grips) are basically the IRC SIREN tires?? (race tire, check your danscomp)

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

Fondue Fondue
5/22/2011 6:20 PM
Warchol2 wrote:

ehh, i dont really like ...more

On the tires, the Fly site says they were designed after a race tire that Sergio liked but they were not strong enough. There are some design differences. The Sergios have a diamond pattern on the the treads, the IRC does not. The treads on the Sergios are not as beefy as the IRC also. Part of the Sergio design is at an angle, but the IRC is not.

Warchol2 Warchol2
5/22/2011 6:24 PM
Fondue wrote:

On the tires, the Fly site ...more

looks like someone did their researchwink

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

Fondue Fondue
5/22/2011 6:30 PM
Warchol2 wrote:

looks like someone did ...more

Ha! s'all good in the neighborhood.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP