Related:
Create New Tag
lilchrissyy lilchrissyy
4/11/2013 7:00 AM

Found this frame while surfing eBay he wants £120 quid for it does it look like a genuine Luna too you guys an might try an get him down as there is a dent in seat stay will that affect the strength of the frame?

Fly Luna Bmx Frame (2011)

http://bit.ly/12LXrpf

justin vogelsberger justin vogelsberger
4/11/2013 7:01 AM

looks like a nice deal to me , looks painted though

lilchrissyy lilchrissyy
4/11/2013 7:04 AM

The paint don't bother me It does say in the discriptionthat it's not original colour but I can professional paint it if its bad is it a genuine Luna ? An what you guys think if the stent in the pics

justin vogelsberger justin vogelsberger
4/11/2013 7:05 AM
lilchrissyy wrote:

The paint don't bother me ...more

dent loosk not too bad , and im not sure what a luna looks like im not too familliar with fly frames

andyferly andyferly
4/11/2013 11:01 AM

It actually looks pretty good, actually too good.
Ask if he painted it, it might be cracked under the new paint job who knows.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Four Four
4/11/2013 11:02 AM

Looks nice and does look like a Fly. I've rode a few Fly frames and like them, I'd go for it.

45 refs and counting check profile.

lilchrissyy lilchrissyy
4/11/2013 11:29 AM
andyferly wrote:

It actually looks pretty ...more

Thing is though with ebay if you don't announce that in the description Thrn the item is wrongly described or not fully discribed then you can get your money back through ebay buyer protection and PayPal he says the frame is perfect condition appart from dent in the seat stay an some scratches on the chanstay through grind damage but that's normal the grind damage

Four Four
4/11/2013 2:30 PM
andyferly wrote:

lilchrissyy wrote:

Thing is though with ebay ...more

Go for it then. It looks like a rad frame, I haven't rode a Luna yet but they seem pretty cool.

45 refs and counting check profile.

andyferly andyferly
4/11/2013 3:15 PM
andyferly wrote:

lilchrissyy wrote:

Thing is though with ebay ...more

In that case just get it and see what happens, I'm pretty positive it''s gonna be fine.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

lilchrissyy lilchrissyy
4/12/2013 3:04 AM

Put in offer for 75 he declined an want £110 gonna try haggle him down cause of the dent in seat stay

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP