Related:
Create New Tag
justgettinstartedfolks justgettinstartedfolks
5/22/2020 3:12 PM

Hey guys...just got my first bmx...anyone know a good tracker product in case I meet some shnaakey monkeys and it gets robbed...??

pnj pnj
5/22/2020 4:42 PM

don't ride close enough to anyone that they can rob you..

be street smart.

rainescustoms99 rainescustoms99
5/22/2020 6:39 PM
justgettinstartedfolks wrote:

Hey guys...just got my ...more

Always carry a blade.

readybmxer readybmxer
5/22/2020 9:41 PM

I recall some guy stashed something like that in his seat tube, can’t remember where I read it, it was years ago.

Just always be on the bike in sketchy areas and store it in a safe place.

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

GABEV25 GABEV25
5/23/2020 4:34 PM

Learn how to ride fast, if your in sketchy areas don’t stare and know your streets...

jboozer4 jboozer4
5/24/2020 4:42 AM

If you’re out in town be on the bike or right next to it. Leave a buddy outside with the bikes when you hit up stores. Subrosa used to make a tiny lock that was easy to carry around it was an orange grenade shape with a cable coming out, I used to keep that with me when I bring my camera gear out. They might still make it, but remember locks just keep honest people honest, if they want it they’ll get it. Perfectly fine for a gas station stop or something though.

Francky Francky
5/24/2020 5:44 AM
jboozer4 wrote:

If you’re out in town be ...more

“Locks just keep honest people honest”

This sentence is the most accurate thing ever, I never stole a bike because I know how much bikes can be precious for their owners, but I remember many times seeing great bikes unlocked than I could’ve just hop on and go away so I can understand how some honest people can just flip their mind for a second a just take it.

I got a little subrosa lock, always good to have in the bag for a quick stop to get a drink, but quick stops only for obvious reasons, with bike on sight preferred, a little cut and it’s gone and I’m pretty sure you could break it with no tools if you mistreat it bad enough.

Also if that’s just one dude that wants to steal your ride, knock him out. But that won’t happen, most of these cowards won’t attempt anything unless they’re 12 and carrying knives... but that depends how sketchy is your city I guess.

FrmDaLeftCoast FrmDaLeftCoast
5/24/2020 8:31 AM

Having something stolen from you sucks. What worse is having something stolen from you that otherwise wouldn't have been if you used common sense or a simple lock. Someone who's out there looking to steal a bike for the most part will succeed. But let's face it, there lazy & will always choose the most convenient route. Otherwise they would get a regular job like most other peeps. If they have to work for it, you decrease the chances of becoming a victim.

5/25/2020 11:14 AM

Thanks for all the feedback folks...not sure if it's all very usable...hehe...but I hear you guys...and girls...so I just bought a forecaster from Sunday....the Brett Silva candy red one...she looks awesome...first bike actually....
So please feel free to rip into me for not going full chromoly.....😂😂....I mean surely you can send on any bmx that's well made folks....Weel see eh...hehe...
Thanks again...ride safe...protect ya nut...and nuts boys

Fortyseven Fortyseven
5/28/2020 8:33 AM

I'd ride that. I'm sure it's just a matter of how heavy you are and how hard you're gonna ride it. You can always buy a new frame if you bust it. But my guess is you'll be fine. At least for a while. Congrats!!!!!

Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ Jesus. Insta: SilentNightSun

5/30/2020 5:30 AM

Hey there....cheers for the shout....single digit stair sets for me then...and no flairs...haha....but I'll give her a good knockin about and see how I get on....happy out with her for learning stuff....then the day she fails will be the day I go full crmo...be safe there...check you/ye later.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP