Related:
Create New Tag
spikez5 spikez5
5/1/2010 7:27 PM

Any companies make forks like the one below? clamping for a female? idk wtf this is called.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

kobe bryant ready

xTheLivingShadow xTheLivingShadow
5/1/2010 7:29 PM

idk if its juts the paint but those welds look horrible

Refs on TCUB: Aetsh, i <3bike
Refs on Vital: abod, 605, Blake el gingero, BobPA
All refs are buying

Harry95 Harry95

i think its a mountain bike fork? idk

crystal meth

millsaps millsaps

mtb thru axle. they dont make them for bmx and truely shouldnt there like 15oz for that axle tself. hollow or solid 20mm

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

sunday color. sunday color.
5/1/2010 7:34 PM

do not want.

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

dave lawrence dave lawrence
5/1/2010 8:09 PM

Thru axles. They are solid, but heavy, AND they tend to have just a little bit of play in them.

Not a good idea, especially if you run pegs, because you can't with this.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

catfish95 catfish95
5/1/2010 8:11 PM

my friends unicycle has something like that

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

brplante brplante
5/1/2010 8:15 PM

mtb shit right there.

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

JoshDeArman JoshDeArman
5/1/2010 8:15 PM

It's a thru axel, all my downhill bikes have them front and back, and if you know how to put them together then there shouldn't be play in it, or atleast mine don't, pretty good setup for a mountainbike, but not bmx

cupovjoe cupovjoe
5/1/2010 8:19 PM

there are two types of thru axle this is the older version that clamps onto the fork. the newer version is a quickrelease system that is solid.

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

dave lawrence dave lawrence
5/1/2010 10:04 PM

Well from the few that have come into the shop I work at, they tend to have just a tiny bit of play in them as soon as the bike is broken in. Took an 08 Demo 7 less than an hour bombing around a BMX track (the owner doesn't understand that it is way too much bike for pretty much Minnesota).

His other bikes had the same issue, as have most that I have heard about. Putting a thru axle is seriously easier than just about anything around, if you mess that up you are retarded. My guess is that the bikes I came across were just messed up in some way.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP