Related:
Create New Tag
1234q9 1234q9
9/3/2016 9:06 PM

I watched this video last night and it was well worth it not a lot of riding in it but they go through the start up of the company and what their all about and how they have done trying to compete with bigger company's that are not rider owned and more focused towards making money. It'll give you a new respect for fbm and any American built company
Check it out on you tube

grumpySteve grumpySteve
9/3/2016 11:00 PM

Steve Crandall is my hero

1234q9 1234q9
9/3/2016 11:34 PM

Definitely Steve was in slot of props videos I watched growing up always seemed like a good dude. Fbm definitely has the right idea on what bmx is about just having fun not making a huge profit

skitter77 skitter77
9/4/2016 1:04 AM

Yeah I just found that video a few weeks ago, a really good watch. I think it's linked off the FBM website too for those looking for it.

eskimojay eskimojay
9/4/2016 11:58 AM

Shit the bed fbm style

grumpySteve grumpySteve
9/4/2016 12:36 PM
eskimojay wrote:

Shit the bed fbm style

I really wanted that t shirt!

There's a 21st birthday video on YouTube too, can't remember what channel it's on (one of those extreme sports type ones I think). It's freakin awesome, well worth looking for.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP