Related:
Create New Tag
Quicky. Quicky.
7/8/2011 10:19 PM

soo....... a) i have a verde prism now, if i got a new frame, could i take everything off of it and put it on the new frame? eg bb
b) what frame? ill probably go for a 21" TT, preferably black, and i want to keep below £300, but will budge if i like it
enough!

Thanks GUYS!!!

Verde Prism - Animal remix stem, macneil xlt silencer bars, odsy pc pedals, eclat unify padded seat, Sprocky balboa sprocket, ODI Longnecks, everything else stock :D

Quicky. Quicky.
7/8/2011 10:31 PM

to the motherfucking top. :D

Verde Prism - Animal remix stem, macneil xlt silencer bars, odsy pc pedals, eclat unify padded seat, Sprocky balboa sprocket, ODI Longnecks, everything else stock :D

Four Four
7/8/2011 10:35 PM

Yeah if the frame you buy is mid bb and intergrated headset you could switch all your parts over.

45 refs and counting check profile.

Quicky. Quicky.
7/8/2011 10:38 PM
Four wrote:

Yeah if the frame you buy ...more

alright thanks, what frame would you recomend?

Four Four
7/8/2011 10:41 PM
Four wrote:

Quicky. wrote:

alright thanks, what frame ...more

No problem, There's alot 300 euros I'm pretty sure is like 420 usd so you could get a Fit S4,Cult OS, any S&M frames are good, Fly Tierra.

Quicky. Quicky.
7/8/2011 10:44 PM
Four wrote:

Quicky. wrote:

alright thanks, what frame ...more

Four wrote:

No problem, There's alot ...more

yeah i like the look of the cult os, the fly tierra 4 looks nice as well, so if i got the same type frame as i have now, i could take all bearings and shizz out and literally just slot them in? seems easy, ill muck it up somehow haha

Four Four
7/8/2011 10:47 PM
Quicky. wrote:

yeah i like the look of ...more

Yeah you could swap everything if it's the same type of headset and bottom bracket.

Quicky. Quicky.
7/8/2011 10:49 PM
Four wrote:

No problem, There's alot ...more

Quicky. wrote:

yeah i like the look of ...more

Four wrote:

Yeah you could swap ...more

alright thanks for the help much appreciated smile

bmx_is_rad bmx_is_rad
7/8/2011 10:50 PM

Fit Benny L.

But i'd get new BB bearings, i know a few shops suggest every time you get a new frame you get a new BB to go in it too.
Your headset will most likely fit in any modern BMX frame and that should all work out good for you!

Quicky. Quicky.
7/8/2011 10:53 PM
bmx_is_rad wrote:

Fit Benny L.

But i'd get ...more

BB's easy to put in?

bmx_is_rad bmx_is_rad
7/8/2011 10:55 PM
Quicky. wrote:

BB's easy to put in?

Yeah man i just put the frame on it's side and sit the bearing on the BB shell, get a piece of wood to go over the bearing, get a hammer and hit the wood with the bearing underneath. Make sure you hit like exactly the middle or else your bearings will go in crooked and then they will be fucked haha.

Jake_Short Jake_Short
7/8/2011 10:55 PM

get a sunday bro! there expensive but theyll last you forever. or if not you wanna go cheaper that Guerra martyr frame on veinbmx.com looks super solid

i ride a Sunday

Refs: irideafly, subrosarider65, ridebmx456, ayobmx, spikez5

cell #: 424-219-2490

Quicky. Quicky.
7/8/2011 10:57 PM
bmx_is_rad wrote:

Fit Benny L.

But i'd get ...more

Quicky. wrote:

BB's easy to put in?

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Yeah man i just put the ...more

ahh right thanks! smile

Quicky. Quicky.
7/8/2011 10:58 PM
Jake_Short wrote:

get a sunday bro! there ...more

im liking the look of the cult os at the moment in black! i quite like the sunday forecaster but ill prob end up taking off all stickers for being a rainbow haha

Jake_Short Jake_Short
7/8/2011 11:07 PM
Jake_Short wrote:

Quicky. wrote:

im liking the look of the ...more

oh i like semi colorful bikes. i have an orange sunday new wave with some red parts on it

i ride a Sunday

Refs: irideafly, subrosarider65, ridebmx456, ayobmx, spikez5

cell #: 424-219-2490

Quicky. Quicky.
7/8/2011 11:08 PM
Jake_Short wrote:

Quicky. wrote:

im liking the look of the ...more

Jake_Short wrote:

oh i like semi colorful ...more

i like colourful to an extent, i dont mind what colour, just not too many and its good for me

Four Four
7/9/2011 9:38 AM

Check Dans scratch and dent they've got a Fit Wi-fi for 275 and there's only scratches in the paint.

Quicky. Quicky.
7/9/2011 12:50 PM
Four wrote:

Check Dans scratch and ...more

do they ship to england?

Four Four
7/9/2011 1:14 PM
Quicky. wrote:

do they ship to england?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they do.

Four Four
7/9/2011 1:20 PM
Four wrote:

Check Dans scratch and ...more

Quicky. wrote:

do they ship to england?

Four wrote:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they ...more

I checked and yeah they ship there but I'm pretty sure it's expensive to ship there.

Four Four
7/9/2011 1:25 PM

I saw that you were looking at the cult OS but it would be ridiculous shipping from Dans so here ya go

http://www.customriders.com/prodshow.asp?prodid=13963&cat=101&parent=1011&sid=3

EDIT: I looked around some more and there's a few good frames around/cheaper than what you want to pay

http://www.customriders.com/prodshow.asp?prodid=10382&cat=101&parent=1011&sid=3 This ones good and i think on sale.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP