Related:
Create New Tag
2hipbmx212 2hipbmx212
8/16/2011 9:00 PM

I was just checking out their site and there stuff looks pretty good. Anyone ride any of there stuff?

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

cupovjoe cupovjoe
8/16/2011 9:03 PM

what part do you want to know about?

the flats plus pedals destroy shoes mad hard but otherwise most if not all of their stuff is solid.

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

cardambass cardambass
8/16/2011 9:06 PM
cupovjoe wrote:

what part do you want to ...more

explain what you mean by them destroying shoes, i was just about to order a pair like this week

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

2hipbmx212 2hipbmx212
8/16/2011 9:06 PM

i was looking atg the geist cranks... look pretty legit for $100.

cupovjoe cupovjoe
8/16/2011 9:07 PM
cupovjoe wrote:

cardambass wrote:

explain what you mean by ...more

the metal pins are sharp, they eat the soles right out of your shoe

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

cardambass cardambass
8/16/2011 9:11 PM

yikes, guess those are a no go, cant afford to replace my shoes anytime soon

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

cupovjoe cupovjoe
8/16/2011 9:18 PM
cardambass wrote:

yikes, guess those are a ...more

they have a plastic pin version also, its way better than the premium plastics

Bike check?

cardambass cardambass
8/16/2011 9:19 PM
cardambass wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

they have a plastic pin ...more

yeah i also saw those, but i was iffy cause they looked almost identical to the premium ones, and those are the ones im replacing, the pins blew off soooo fast

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

cupovjoe cupovjoe
8/16/2011 9:21 PM
cardambass wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

they have a plastic pin ...more

cardambass wrote:

yeah i also saw those, but ...more

the pins on these don't break as easily, the pins are stepped so the base of the pin is wider.

i had the premiums so i know what you mean

Bike check?

Cjmdawg Cjmdawg
8/16/2011 9:26 PM

i run the ezra topload stem. its really nice! seems solid as fuck. i also have the seat. its really comfortable.

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

cupovjoe cupovjoe
8/16/2011 9:27 PM
Cjmdawg wrote:

i run the ezra topload ...more

i might be trading someone for that stem soon

Bike check?

2hipbmx212 2hipbmx212
8/16/2011 10:06 PM

Does anyone here have the guerra martyr frame? Looks nice and i like the maltese bb. Looks nice but the weight scares me.

cupovjoe cupovjoe
8/16/2011 10:08 PM
2hipbmx212 wrote:

Does anyone here have the ...more

the weight savings are all in the BB shell, otherwise its just a normal weight frame. its really snappy and feels good, the weld work is nice and the brazed on helmet logo is a nice touch.

Bike check?

2hipbmx212 2hipbmx212
8/16/2011 10:10 PM

Awesome... I think that it will be my next frame

\BMX-1995/ \BMX-1995/
8/17/2011 4:05 AM

I run the EZRA Geist cranks, and i love them, they are super solid for the price. Plus they come will the installation and removal tools and a little packet of grease!

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

trails-not-rails trails-not-rails
8/17/2011 4:29 AM
cupovjoe wrote:

cardambass wrote:

explain what you mean by ...more

i have a pair of the nukeproof electron pedals which are completely identical and i rounded off the pins with a file and made them smooth and now the grip is exactly the same and they don't eat my shoes

if in doubt, keep pedalling

abreezy111 abreezy111
8/17/2011 6:10 AM
2hipbmx212 wrote:

Does anyone here have the ...more

Sticky has been shreddin on that frame and it is stayin solid. Super legit frame

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP