Related:
Create New Tag
99storm1 99storm1
8/7/2013 5:06 PM

I've been popping tubes a lot lately so i might buy 10 tubes off of empire bmx for the price i would pay for 2 at a store near my house. Are these tubes any good or will they pop fast

Xxohioanxx Xxohioanxx
8/7/2013 5:10 PM

All tubes are the same.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

The Horror Contact The Horror Contact
8/7/2013 5:36 PM

If you are pooping tubes that much, its you who are doing something wrong...tubes have nothing to do with it.

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

Collin_McClenahan Collin_McClenahan
8/7/2013 5:44 PM

Get some rim strips if you don't have them. Then get Tire liners, and throw some slime in them tubes.

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

Mikel8149 Mikel8149
8/7/2013 5:45 PM

Check your rim for anything that might puncture it. Maybe use a little more tire pressure and if that doesn't work get some of that tire liner stuff i heard it works well.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

asilva23 asilva23
8/7/2013 6:10 PM

all tubes are not the same. some are thicker. they are also making them different to accommodate the bigger tires being made nowadays, for example, 2.35

OP: look at the different tubes on dans comp and you will see what i mean.

like already stated, make sure you have rim strips and make sure your rim isn't doing the damage.

my question is: are they popping while you are riding or are you experiencing slow leaks?
i ask because if you are getting slow leaks, it might be you doing damage when you are putting the tire on.

REFS: Hatebreeder, Wolfen, Dolphin, ImCareb, ecuadevil, mnsketch, Showtime402, Dee Hos, ScramHype, howlerfbm, Mserno75, blueep3piece, handlebar-to-face, skubasteve, james.mcdermott, Alex_Kemp and many more . . .

fitbikerider14 fitbikerider14
8/7/2013 6:16 PM

If its not your spoke heads poping up then you might wanna just get some thorn resistant tubes I've had the same one on the front since February and i always used to get flats cuz my bike is my transportation and i ride it everyday, the only reason i got a flat on my rear is cuz when i got my rim laced up they got the wrong size spokes so i had to get some cloth rim tape but if wasent for that I'm pretty sure i would still have the tube.
Edit: make sure if it is thorns that you check your tire and pull them out before putting those tubes in

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

K_A_N_E_ K_A_N_E_
8/7/2013 6:24 PM

Put some duct-tape on the inside of the tires

I'm gonna need bigger bars

99storm1 99storm1
8/7/2013 8:34 PM

ok well thanks for replying guys i guess i worded the post wrong. I dont need help with my tubes popping ive popped 3 since i got my bike but im sick of paying 10 bucks for a tube so i was wondering if the tubes on empire bmx are any good. And no all tubes are not the same some could be thin and some could be thick.

Xxohioanxx Xxohioanxx
8/7/2013 9:33 PM
99storm1 wrote:

ok well thanks for ...more

All tubes of the same type are exactly the same. All regular tubes will be the same, all ultralite tubes will be the same, and all heavy duty tubes will be the same.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP