Related:
Create New Tag
WhiteKid
6/14/2010 7:24 PM

I'm running a WTP frame, and since WTP and eclat have some collabo going on, eclat parts are the only parts that come in the same colour as my frame, flat eggplant. I need a new rear rim, and I was looking at the eclats cause they'd look sweet on my bike, but i heard they bend easy. Anyone have any info on that? any experiences with their rims being shitty.
Appreciated, WhiteKid.

asshole123
6/14/2010 7:34 PM

saying eclat is shitty is like saying the holocaust didnt happen.

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

gnarshredder666
6/14/2010 9:48 PM

dont buy parts just because of the color.

cornholio
6/14/2010 10:53 PM

both of the above are very valid points^
eclat is extremely legit as far as quality goes, and if it's good quality and will look fuckin sweet then hook that shit up

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

cupovjoe
6/14/2010 10:56 PM

get the exodus rims, i have that on the front and haven had to true it in the 6 months iv'e owned it.

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

GlenmoreFit
6/15/2010 2:55 AM

They're pretty amazing. My friend dented his exodus only because he runs 50 psi and cases so bad when he airs. So as long as you arent case hawk, they're definetely worth buying.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Pick the right brand, and it turns out good.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP