Related:
Create New Tag
ButteryBMX ButteryBMX
5/11/2013 8:35 PM
Can someone help me out please, I need new cranks for my left hand drive and I want some that will hold up and feel solid !
WallmartBMX WallmartBMX
5/11/2013 8:51 PM

its all personal preffrence thoes are both really solid cranks

Edit: all 3 cranks

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

ButteryBMX ButteryBMX
5/11/2013 9:16 PM

well I have stock cranks and I need left hand drive so yeah haha I'll see

JakeSalbert JakeSalbert
5/11/2013 9:20 PM

onyx

[LINK TO IMAGE]">

]Refs- Dirt Nasty, RideBmxWithSWAG, FOUR, Ron44ald, TCbmx(x2), Manny5569, JMIES419, aw1234512(x2), the balt, Spikez5(x2), ecuadevil(x2), Showtime402, RiverSideRider

ButteryBMX ButteryBMX
5/11/2013 10:48 PM
JakeSalbert wrote:

onyx

How are they ? Any good for crank arm grinds ?

BMXism BMXism
5/11/2013 10:56 PM

I hear Tibias are stronger than Onyx. And didn't Sean Burns run em? Or does..?

out of those
Tibia>Hollowbitev2>Onyx

Personally I'd get Kinks. Good for crank slides and lifetime warranty.

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

ButteryBMX ButteryBMX
5/11/2013 11:06 PM
BMXism wrote:

I hear Tibias are stronger ...more

In your opinion Tibias or Hollowbites after all Ty Morow and JJ ride them Primo's

doesn't Garrett Reynolds ride Tibias ?

BMXism BMXism
5/11/2013 11:15 PM
ButteryBMX wrote:

In your opinion Tibias or ...more

After 5 years on v1 Hollowbites I can't deny how great they hold up. But I don't do any crank arm grinds. I think cromo slides better than aluminum too.

And the Tibias have been ridden by the best and for sure hold up to drops and crank slides. Don't know about Reynolds.. Maybe, but i'm too lazy to look that up.

For me i'd get Tibias only for the reason that want to try them out. I'm so tired of my primos lol.

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

feeble_to_face feeble_to_face
5/11/2013 11:29 PM

I have herd good reviews about the hollow bites and the tibias. The holow bites have dual pinch bolt and the tibia are a coppie of profiles.

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

ButteryBMX ButteryBMX
5/11/2013 11:29 PM
BMXism wrote:

ButteryBMX wrote:

In your opinion Tibias or ...more

BMXism wrote:

After 5 years on v1 ...more

Cool I think I'm gonna go for the Tibias aha
Just for the hell of it have you had any problems with your hollowbites ?
Kink Pillars do look dope, so do Bitchin cranks and Revolts but Éclat is like super strong and everything they make looks super official, just like their website.

ButteryBMX ButteryBMX
5/11/2013 11:31 PM
feeble_to_face wrote:

I have herd good reviews ...more

So like a two piece copy ?

I find it super hard between Tibias and Hollowbites aha

SnM An1mal SnM An1mal
5/12/2013 6:53 AM

the onyx cranks are super beefy

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

MadvillainZ MadvillainZ
5/12/2013 8:44 AM

I posted this once before. Read what burns has to say bout tibia cranks.

http://instagram.com/p/YnCmYor6hq/

I bought tibia's but haven't tried em out yet. I'm still waiting on wheels. But I did the research first, and feel confident in them.

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

Topsey Topsey
5/12/2013 9:00 AM

I ran Tibias for nearly 2 years & my mates on them now. Before that i ran Hollowbites & before that Powerbites. Havent had any experiance with the Onyx cranks. The other two are quality cranks! To the idiot that said theyre profile copies, the only thing thats the same is theyre 48 spline thats IT.. Im running Flatware Twombolts on my Streetland bike & they were great before i had to stop riding so i would imagine the updated thunderbolts are awesome too. Also getting 24mm Fit Indents for the Benny build i have heard nothing but brilliant things about those!

realityisajoke realityisajoke
5/12/2013 9:05 AM
BMXism wrote:

Yes, he once said it was probably the strongest part on his bike, and he used to snap crank like every few weeks/months. A few other guys on the bone deth team also ride them i think

Insta: @devicacy

ButteryBMX ButteryBMX
5/12/2013 6:51 PM
MadvillainZ wrote:

I posted this once before. ...more

If Garrett is riding them, I am too.

jamiespadina jamiespadina
5/12/2013 7:22 PM

Im going to say the hollow bites, but i always get the V1's of everything hahahahha
Then get the tibias like everyone else

The first breath is the beginning of death

ButteryBMX ButteryBMX
5/13/2013 7:44 PM
jamiespadina wrote:

Im going to say the hollow ...more

The Akimbo cranks look like they hold pretty good too

future FBM future FBM
5/13/2013 7:49 PM

My subrosas are fuckin rad as hell. I'd recommend them. I've seen to many primo pedal bosses seize. If you going for those get the shadow noctis. They have a splined pedal boss, not threaded

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

Chuck8273 Chuck8273
5/13/2013 10:33 PM

Haha, it's great to see all the companies jumping on the 22mm bandwagon. Been running my Redline G7's since 2011, and they are still amazing. No flex, just solid. And I'm 250.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP