Related:
Create New Tag
Mulletsnax
9/18/2019 12:45 PM

Just curious to see who all rides bmx in your fam. I’m 28 now and my 3yr old rides and his mom. Just curious about other households. It makes riding all the time so much easier.

adamnmexican
9/18/2019 1:46 PM

my wife rides a beach cruiser every blue moon, and my 3 year old daughter has a balance bike.

fack off

.pegless.
9/18/2019 2:51 PM

I built my son a rad bike, but he’s not really interested. Luckily I got it all cheap

Bulletpup
9/18/2019 3:35 PM

I built a bike for my son and he very occasionally rides with me at dirt parks but he rides it often to school. Wife rides like 1 or 2 times with me a year on pump tracks.

They would literally have zero interest in it if it wasnt for me asking. Lol

ESKEW77
9/18/2019 3:37 PM

Myself,son and two daughters ride. I love it!

CHILDISHGAMBINO
9/18/2019 8:20 PM

My wife rides a 24 and my son rides an18. My wife mostly cruises but wants to try the pump track. The boy rides everything. We go for lots of family cruises and go to parks and pump tracks on weekends.

OneGuyIlluminatiEye
9/18/2019 8:27 PM

Yes and they are also my imaginary friends

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

.pegless.
9/18/2019 11:08 PM
OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Yes and they are also my ...more

Better than no friends at all

geezabmx
9/18/2019 11:09 PM

My Mrs has a 24 and my son a 16. Love riding with them to new places. Off to Whitby this weekend.

dave lawrence
9/19/2019 5:03 AM

My oldest (4) likes to tinker at skateparks, my wife doesn't and my youngest (1) is JUST starting to use a strider.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

ESKEW77
9/19/2019 11:18 AM

My house has become the bike mecca in the neighbor hood. I have a 4 foot box jump, a 15 foot rail, a few little kicker jumps, and working on a wedge and mi ni ramp in the side yard. We have all the parents sign releases and helmets are a must.. this past summer has been amazing.

ESKEW77
9/19/2019 11:43 AM

Here's another picture I want to share of my son. Practicing his X ups.. lol. The bandana makes it easier

SoCalShreds
9/19/2019 3:27 PM

So for those of you who have gotten your spouse into riding, please share the secret. My wife and I do nearly everything together, from co-ed softball and volleyball, to pickup sports games, to work out classes at the gym. So we love doing activities together. However, she has very little interest in biking (yet doesn't currently own a bike).

I'd like to buy her a 22" or 24" (shes only 5'1", so maybe 22" would be better) but I don't want to end up just cluttering the garage and not get any use.

Share your secrets!

Mulletsnax
9/19/2019 3:43 PM
SoCalShreds wrote:

So for those of you who ...more

Well I grew up riding and then took a 6 year break when I was ran over on my motorcycle. But she knew I still lived in my “glory days” from riding and traveling doing shows. We had my son Hurricane and I got him a balance bike and then a fit bikes 12” at 2. We would just sit down and watch Scotty’s YouTube channel. she got super into it And was able to view bmx in a new way. Of just people having fun. She asked for a bike and so I bought her a we the people and now she follows like every female bmxer on Instagram. We are going to Woodward to ride in 2 weeks.

I probably owe her riding to Scotty.

CHILDISHGAMBINO
9/19/2019 11:20 PM
SoCalShreds wrote:

So for those of you who ...more

Mulletsnax wrote:

Well I grew up riding and ...more

That's how my wife and son got into riding. Watching Scotty and my boy says, "I want to jump off the roof with my bike!" I told him to maybe learn to drop off a curb first.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP