Related:
Create New Tag
BRANDON_90 BRANDON_90
10/1/2013 7:28 AM

Ths is about the first time ive ordered from em. Usually buy form my lbs..... but they sent me the wrong size tubes.. and brake pads. Is this normal?

Fondue Fondue
10/1/2013 7:51 AM

Is it normal that a fucked up order have the wrong stuff? Yes. Otherwise your order is not fucked up.

BRANDON_90 BRANDON_90
10/1/2013 7:55 AM
Fondue wrote:

Is it normal that a fucked ...more

say whahhh?

Fondue Fondue
10/1/2013 8:00 AM
Fondue wrote:

Is it normal that a fucked ...more

BRANDON_90 wrote:

say whahhh?

Seriously man. A business as successful as Dan's does not make fucked up orders the norm. Call their customer support instead of being a dork about it on here. It won't fix your situation at all.

BRANDON_90 BRANDON_90
10/1/2013 8:21 AM

oh i already did. But everyone one here is like "Dans all the way"....... um obviously not.

BRANDON_90 BRANDON_90
10/1/2013 8:21 AM

ace and americancycle have never messed my order up and get here fast..

Zach P-D Zach P-D
10/1/2013 8:22 AM

Albes is all i can say. and Empire

Bruh

BRANDON_90 BRANDON_90
10/1/2013 8:23 AM

see ive never ordered from those guys... but i prolly will now.

Fondue Fondue
10/1/2013 8:33 AM
Zach P-D wrote:

Albes is all i can say. ...more

"Dans all the way" I never see people say that. It's mostly what Zach said.

BRANDON_90 BRANDON_90
10/1/2013 8:38 AM

Well i constantly se it. anywayz. thanks for the input fondue. :D

Gump Gump
10/1/2013 8:46 AM

Dans are fucked

Empire or staff have never given me any major issues

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

adamnmexican adamnmexican
10/1/2013 8:57 AM

Should have shopped at empire

It’s all bmx

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
10/1/2013 9:13 AM

My orders been fucked one time out of about 40 times I've ordered. And it was when I ordered my bike for $1200 (subrosa salvador with a bunch of parts) and they didn't ship my bb or headset I ordered. Didnt notice for a few months honestly, however I know for a fact I had gone through everything in both packages and gotten it all out. A large company like dans sends hundreds of parts out everyday, and its easy to mix up orders or grab the wrong thing off the shelf on a busy day. If you call, they will get it taken care of, and usually will hook you up with a free part of your choice around $20. I hear of everyone having problems with dans but I've yet to have any others.

My friend ordered shoes and they sent him the wrong color, so they asked him if he needs anything for his bike and hooked him up with a seat and replaced the shoes.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

Chuck8273 Chuck8273
10/1/2013 9:20 AM

The only issue I have had from Dans is the S&M sticker was missing from the box my Challenger stem came in. I didn't complain about it, or mention it until meow. As far as Ace that you mentioned, I have heard nothing good about them. As said above, Albes is always my first choice. This is the co owner of Albes, just so you know who you're ordering from.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

LorenzoGallegos LorenzoGallegos
10/1/2013 9:24 AM
BRANDON_90 wrote:

oh i already did. But ...more

You sound like one of those kids that breaks one part and immediately starts saying everything from that company sucks
*smh

Email them and let them know what happened and I'm sure they will set everything straight

BRANDON_90 BRANDON_90
10/1/2013 10:03 AM
BRANDON_90 wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

You sound like one of ...more

hell no. haha. I can see your point but im not like that. Just i here people at my local park talk about em like they are god.... then they cant get a little order right. not gunna boycot them. Just pissed cuz i cant ride now.

xlilkillaluc15x xlilkillaluc15x
10/1/2013 11:10 AM

wouldnt you be able to get tubes and pads easily at your lbs? i would assume theyre readily available there, theyre easy parts to get a hold of.

ive only had one or 2 problems with dans in all my years ordering from them, and they resolved those issues. albes i was never a fan of, always took weeks to get to me due to whatever delay. empire is my favorite, awesome site, awesome staff and it gets here fast. and they always throw in a bunch of extra stickers and sometimes a magazine or something too.

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

BRANDON_90 BRANDON_90
10/1/2013 11:35 AM

my lbs hasnt had the right tubes in for a while. some trouble witrh distro. so i figured since im grabin a tire might as well get tubes. pads... idk lol

jj0996 jj0996
10/1/2013 1:00 PM
BRANDON_90 wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

You sound like one of ...more

It sounds like oneeyes long lost cousin

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

Team who cares Team who cares
10/1/2013 1:02 PM
Chuck8273 wrote:

The only issue I have had ...more

Thats a sick mix of new and oldschool riding there. That last line was done so smooth.

paden_bmx paden_bmx
10/1/2013 1:46 PM

I buy from dans all the time there the only ones I buy from and they have never messed up my order.

Me? Me?
10/1/2013 1:58 PM

The only reason to order from Dan's is when you're going to order $300+ worth of shit and they have an active 20% off code, otherwise support your lbs or Albe's/Empire. The only problem I've ever had with Dan's is, I was accidentally sent yellow spokes instead of black, I didn't call or anything cause I'm a lazy fuck, but it was an honest mistake made around christmas time and I figured they we're busy.

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

Brayden_Buckingham Brayden_Buckingham
10/1/2013 3:43 PM

Dude Dans is sick and most online orders are legit.

Its a mistake , shit happens. just email and explained what happened. Since you opened it you might not get to return it , but typically you can just ship it back and they will give you the proper order and pay for shipping

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

skubasteve skubasteve
10/2/2013 1:45 PM

is your life so pointless that you have to create the thread about a order that was screwed up. Your gonna boycott Dans when your LBS hasn't had them in stock in a while. Can I ask what so special about these tubes?

Scenekid69 Scenekid69
10/2/2013 3:33 PM

Who cares?

BNC BNC
10/2/2013 7:35 PM

Shit in the box and send it back.

kauaian kauaian
10/4/2013 12:42 PM

I live right by empire in Austin Texas so I only buy from there

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP