Related:
Create New Tag
Nicry Nicry
4/24/2011 5:28 PM

Commitment, I dont know how to do it.

Espresso Espresso
4/24/2011 5:32 PM

I didn't either. I just said to hell with it one day. dumped 2 paychecks worth on a diamond ring & asked her to marry me.
Spur of the moment & got it done & over with. That was 13 years ago.

:D

Nicry Nicry
4/24/2011 5:37 PM

I see what you did there

dave lawrence dave lawrence
4/24/2011 5:53 PM

What the other fella said, or pad up and man up.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

Kenealy Kenealy
4/24/2011 6:39 PM
Espresso wrote:

I didn't either. I just ...more

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Effting Effting
4/24/2011 6:45 PM
Espresso wrote:

I didn't either. I just ...more

Pics or gtfo

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

antleo antleo
4/24/2011 7:38 PM

dont take a run up to it and stop just hit it the first time. if you run up to it you'll never do it

Kenealy Kenealy
4/24/2011 7:47 PM
antleo wrote:

dont take a run up to it ...more

Lies. I ran up to a rail yesterday, then continued to icepick it for the first time. Then i didn't run up to a down ledge after that, went to icepick it and ended up on my ass. Run ups FTW.

Warchol2 Warchol2
4/24/2011 7:49 PM
antleo wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

Lies. I ran up to a rail ...more

this, on some things you just need to check it out first

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

cupovjoe cupovjoe
4/24/2011 7:51 PM
antleo wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

i usually do one for speed and then another to line myself up. the third is go though. i don't have commitment issues, just a method to my work.

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

rideallday661 rideallday661
4/24/2011 7:52 PM
antleo wrote:

lies i take a run up on something new every time to get the feel for speed and i still hit it!!!!

LIFE BEHIND BARS

cky199 cky199
4/24/2011 7:55 PM
antleo wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

this, on some things you ...more

I was hopping a 9 set, i ran up to it, then went and jumped it.
after me my friend jumped it without running up to it, then he hit a wall and flipped over.
run ups rule bro.

Warchol2 Warchol2
4/24/2011 8:12 PM
cky199 wrote:

I was hopping a 9 set, i ...more

did you quote the wrong guy or are you agreeing with me?

im all down for run ups, i think its dumb to just throw yourself into something, unless its just a ledge or something small

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

Brokenbmx Brokenbmx
4/24/2011 8:14 PM

Runs-ups only for street, in the park i just throw shit.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

Spenlard Spenlard
4/24/2011 8:17 PM
Brokenbmx wrote:

Runs-ups only for street, ...more

yeahhh this, you'd look like a dumbass running into something at a park haha. i've done it with trails because idk if i'm going fast enough to make it.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP