Related:
Create New Tag
Zachy D Zachy D
3/25/2010 3:01 PM

I know everyone hates color questions but I really need opinions. Should I make my bike all black and keep the stickers on my frame once I get a new one or should I take the stickers off my frame and get a silver sprocket and a silver stem?

The frame is the mutiny loosefer with the green stickers

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

| Quote
JustRideBMX JustRideBMX
3/25/2010 3:03 PM

Sure.

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

| Quote
Zachy D Zachy D
3/25/2010 3:04 PM
JustRideBMX wrote:

Sure.

Ok thanks I'm definitely going with that, now that you say something it actually looks really good.

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

| Quote
Zachy D Zachy D
3/25/2010 3:28 PM

bump

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

| Quote
Easternbiker93 Easternbiker93
3/25/2010 3:57 PM

Learn to 180. I hope this happens to you fag.
http://thecomeupbmx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64271

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

| Quote
lsvtechturbo lsvtechturbo
3/25/2010 6:30 PM

stickers got to go plain looks better

| Quote
Noyourbad Noyourbad
3/25/2010 6:32 PM

Stickers offff. My opinion.

Joshua

| Quote
headrush132 headrush132
3/25/2010 6:32 PM
| Quote
fat bald man fat bald man
3/25/2010 6:33 PM

i'd go all black everything and take the stickers off

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")


BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

| Quote
Harry95 Harry95
3/25/2010 6:36 PM

if it involves buying all new parts just to change colors, then no. if you are painting it why do you need to ask. you can just repaint if you don't like it. a can of paint is less than $5

crystal meth

| Quote
Zachy D Zachy D
3/26/2010 1:52 PM

bump

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

| Quote
Easternbiker93 Easternbiker93
3/26/2010 1:55 PM
Zachy D wrote:

bump

It's your fucking bike, learn to 180 and pick for yourself.

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

| Quote
Zachy D Zachy D
3/27/2010 4:37 AM
Easternbiker93 wrote:

Learn to 180. I hope this ...more

I can 180 and that sucks ass.

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

| Quote
Zachy D Zachy D
3/27/2010 4:38 AM

No one thinks I should go stickers off and a silver sprocket and a silver stem?

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

| Quote
Zachy D Zachy D
3/27/2010 4:52 AM
Harry95 wrote:

if it involves buying all ...more

Well I was gonna get a lot of new parts anyway.

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

| Quote
Harry95 Harry95
3/27/2010 4:58 AM
Harry95 wrote:

if it involves buying all ...more

Zachy D wrote:

Well I was gonna get a lot ...more

why

crystal meth

| Quote
Zachy D Zachy D
3/27/2010 5:02 AM
Harry95 wrote:

if it involves buying all ...more

Zachy D wrote:

Well I was gonna get a lot ...more

Harry95 wrote:

why

Because I want to lower the weight on my 30lb specialized. I'm not a weight weenie because to be a weight weenie your bike has to already be under 25lbs.

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

| Quote
Harry95 Harry95
3/27/2010 5:09 AM
Zachy D wrote:

Well I was gonna get a lot ...more

Harry95 wrote:

why

Zachy D wrote:

Because I want to lower ...more

your stupid

crystal meth

| Quote
Zachy D Zachy D
3/27/2010 6:30 AM
Harry95 wrote:

why

Zachy D wrote:

Because I want to lower ...more

Harry95 wrote:

your stupid

No.

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

| Quote
Obama Obama
3/27/2010 6:41 AM
Zachy D wrote:

Well I was gonna get a lot ...more

Harry95 wrote:

why

Zachy D wrote:

Because I want to lower ...more

where do you see a set of rules that says that if your bike is under 25 lbs your an asshole weighweenie. your a fucking idiot. ive been riding for a month and i can 180

| Quote
dave lawrence dave lawrence
3/27/2010 8:58 AM
Zachy D wrote:

Because I want to lower ...more

No. To be a weight weenie you have to be consciously looking for the lightest parts you can buy, not worrying about quality.

There is no limit to how light your bike has to be to be a weight weenie. Most completes now are around the 25 lb mark. Does that mean that most kids who get a bike in general are weight weenies?

Hell based on when I started, EVERYONE is a weight weenie, because the average bike then weighed about 40-50 lbs.

My advice: Don't worry about weight, get quality parts. Go ride. As you get more high quality parts, your bikes weight will come down on it's own. PLUS you will be stronger for riding a "heavier" bike, so when you get on a "light" one, you will be hopping higher, throwing it around easier and so on.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

| Quote

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP