Related:
Create New Tag
bigfootlives bigfootlives
10/21/2013 11:06 AM

I've heard what seems to be the exact same trick called either a cannonball or superman double seat grab. In fact, I've heard this discrepancy at the same event just by different announcers. So I guess my question is firstly, are these really just two different names for the exact same trick and if so which name is more appropriate or common to use for this trick?

eskimojay eskimojay
10/21/2013 11:20 AM

I'd say if its going to be called a superman double grab it better be damn extended

bmxfromma bmxfromma
10/21/2013 12:30 PM

i view it this way: a cannonball is grabbing the seat with both hands and extending your legs down and out to the side, where a superman double seat grab would be grabbing the seat with both hands and extending your legs straight out behind you

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

Brayden_Buckingham Brayden_Buckingham
10/21/2013 4:14 PM

2 comments above say it all.

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/21/2013 9:40 PM

So I guess the consensus then is that it all boils down to leg extension. Cannonball is like a regular no-footer double seat grab while the other is the same thing except an extended superman instead. Kinda makes me think of the difference between a tabletop and an invert, where the latter is an extra tweaked version of the other.

Gump Gump
10/21/2013 10:10 PM

Cannonball is a two handed seat grab with both feet on the pedals.

Superman double seat grab is a superman with two hands on the seat

No footed cannonball same as a cannon ball but minus the feet on the pedals

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

bmxfromma bmxfromma
10/22/2013 7:13 AM
Gump wrote:

Cannonball is a two handed ...more

I don't think I've ever seen someone do the first thing, sounds like it would look badass though ahah

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

10/22/2013 3:15 PM
Gump wrote:

Cannonball is a two handed ...more

Wrong. The first one you described is simply a double seat grab. A cannonball ALWAYS has the feet off the pedals.

EDIT: here's my evidence

?feature=player_detailpage

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP