Related:
Create New Tag
mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com
2/5/2011 8:45 AM

I got 2 ipod nano 3rd gens in silver, both have the screen cracked on em. idk what i can do with them since they are out of warranty and are only 4 gigs each. Anybody want em or any ideas on what i can do with em hit me up!!

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

swirley809 swirley809
2/5/2011 8:45 AM

give em to the needy.

JKbmx09 JKbmx09
2/5/2011 8:46 AM

send one to me please! if u want me to send u like 12 bucks for shipping, im down.

i need a shitty riding ipod, im afraid to break my touch. anyway, u could always get that super small ipod shuffle for riding, all the controls are on the headphone, which blow

COLORADO SPRINGS COLORADO SPRINGS
2/5/2011 8:49 AM

Check this out.... Ipod Screens ETC. You can get replacement parts for everything on that pod... Iphones, Nanos. etc.

JKbmx09 JKbmx09
2/5/2011 8:51 AM
COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Check this out.... Ipod ...more

this

sounds like a good idea.

2/5/2011 8:52 AM

naw, im not interested in like having them fixed. and you cant use em cause the screens are cracked on both. im just wonderin if i should pitch em, or if any body wants to pony up some doe for em. ill consider trades as well.

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

chief brah chief brah
2/5/2011 8:53 AM

i just broke my ipod too... the play button doesnt work... idk id the warranty is up or not.

my friend broke his ipod touch and they gave him a free one even though the warranty was up. idk how though.. maybe just a lot of bitching to apple. you could try that

JKbmx09 JKbmx09
2/5/2011 8:57 AM
mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

naw, im not interested in ...more

u cant use em at all? cause i know if u crack the ipod touch screen, it still works forever. but just looks sketchy as hell.

COLORADO SPRINGS COLORADO SPRINGS
2/5/2011 8:58 AM
COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Check this out.... Ipod ...more

JKbmx09 wrote:

this

sounds like a good ...more

I have a buddy that is a vulture for broken pods, Iphones, Blackberries. Finds them for cheap or free, buys the replacement parts (usually the screens) fixes them, and puts them on ebay, Craig's list, etc. Easy, cheap, profitable way to fix an expensive fix too. I guess good ol' Apple has started to switch out the stock screws with tamper resistant torx bit's (better one than the previous "security" torx bits on the new Iphones, or one's that have been returned for repair or service. I'm sure there are some drivers out now to pul those as well. And if you're not comfortable pulling these apart, or have no clue on how to open them.... search it on you tube. They'll give you a play by play. Pretty easy stuff.

LorenzoGallegos LorenzoGallegos
2/5/2011 9:03 AM

Fix them and sell
Fix them and reuse
Or take them to a place that recycles electronics

spikez5 spikez5
2/5/2011 9:13 AM

ill take em. how much u want?

kobe bryant ready

Easternbiker93 Easternbiker93
2/5/2011 9:49 AM

Local video game businesses will repair them if they offer it. I know mine does Smartphones and Apple products.

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

gstring02 gstring02
2/5/2011 9:51 AM

ill take em how much u want? lol trades?

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

2/8/2011 1:40 PM

like 10 bucks for each, they work, u can still listen to the music u just dont know wht the hell ur gonna be playing.

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Matt at Randy Wise

2/8/2011 2:34 PM
gstring02 wrote:

ill take em how much u ...more

ya, like 20 bucks or what ever u got to trade!

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Matt at Randy Wise

JarrodBmxWA JarrodBmxWA
2/9/2011 1:26 AM

just replace the screen?

2/14/2011 7:25 AM
JarrodBmxWA wrote:

just replace the screen?

if you want to go right ahead, not gonna invest in the at all. Like i said, like 10 or 15 bucks for each. Still in working condition, and play music, u just cant tell wht the fuck ur playing.

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Matt at Randy Wise

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP